I am trying to get a rectified orthomosic file output from Pix4d into Mission Planner.
I tried using GEOSERVER as suggested by Nicholas Brieger in his 2013 post on DIY Drones, Using your own map data in Mission Planner and I tried Micheal Oborne's Global Mapper methodology as suggested in the comments.
Both great tutorials! Thanks guys.
I got the imagery into Mission Planner, but the resultant resolution was poor.
So I am looking for ideas about how I can improve either process to increase the resolution considerable or a different approach entirely.
The first image is the image quality from glabal mapper the other image is what I am seeing in Mission Planner.
Thanks for your help.