Cube Orange with Optitrack

Hi there everyone.

I am working on trying to get a Cube Orange to connect with our Optitrack system.

I have followed the steps provided here: Optitrack for Non-GPS Navigation — Copter documentation

Unfortunately many details are left unclear.

For the step “Build and save the project” this is not clear what to do here, another post stated that you should use the command “optitrack start”

When I run the command “optitrack start” I get this error from Mavproxy.

" utf-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0x8e in position 0: invalid start byte
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “mavproxy.py”, line 1054, in periodic_tasks
File “modules\mavproxy_optitrack_init_.py”, line 62, in idle_task
File “modules\mavproxy_optitrack\NatNetClient.py”, line 1401, in process_data_and_cmd
File “modules\mavproxy_optitrack\NatNetClient.py”, line 1274, in __process_message
File “modules\mavproxy_optitrack\NatNetClient.py”, line 720, in __unpack_mocap_data
File “modules\mavproxy_optitrack\NatNetClient.py”, line 448, in __unpack_marker_set_data
UnicodeDecodeError: ‘utf-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0x8e in position 0: invalid start byte"

Unfortunately there are no settings specified for the data steaming function of Motive. I have tired to adjust a few settings and It seems the only other error I get is “Buffer must be more than 4 bytes” ( possibly there is not really any data sent at that time.)

Any ideas if this is related to Python lxml or is there an issue with Motive (I am using Motive 3.0.1)

Thanks.