Cube Orange turned to a brick

Hello, I recently tried to get as much data as I could from CubeOrange ArduCopter code, I succeed in taking 4 kHz of data on RPI 4 from telem2, raw imu.
But as I disconnected my CubeOrange and tried again after two weeks now it just lights up with the amber light, but computer cannot find COM port to connect to. As for rpi 4, it can get data from telem1, but not from telem2. So now I cannot change anything in my source code and can’t read from telem2 port.
I didn’t use LUA scripts, tried to do it via changing source code. I changed copter code to send raw data via telem2(copter.cpp) and ardupilot libraries to change sensor output limitations.
So my assumption is, that ardupilot cannot now fully enable itself on the start, because somewhere my changes interrupt the process.
I’m noob in ardupilot code, but all was okay, until this final working(one-time) version of the code.
So what can I do now, to clear up the Cube Orange from my custom code or do some other changes so that it will be working again? What methods I can try?