Cube Orange connection with T Motors ESC

Hi everyone, i have problems with connecting T-Motors Flame 200A HV ESC with Cube Orange autopilot. The ESCs just constantly beeps and trying to find connection. I tried to connect with ALPHA 60A HV also T-motors ESC and it connects successfully. Everything is fine with those smaller capacity ESC, the drone flies well. I dont know if its up to the frequency of the ESC because ALPHA 60A HV works on 500hz and FLAME 200A HV works on 621hz. If somebody can help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Are the ESCs using normal analogue PPM servo signal or DSHOT-600, DSHOT-1200, etc etc?

If analogue PPM, check that they work on their own by connecting up a servo tester and see if the motor spins (take off the props first!!!).

Hello, thank you for an answer. They are using normal signal, i tried also the rest signals u mentioned but its the same, the ESCs just constantly beeping and searching for the connection. I will put two links here so you can see what I mean. First will be with Pixhawk 4 autopilot,and second will be with Cube Orange autopilot. You will see that everything is fine with Pixhawk 4, all the ESC connects successfully. But with Cube Orange they don’t connect.

Pixhawk 4 video demonstration:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WHEjD4MKzO_JRVKmxPTVD5x_Iz-9cWtP/view?usp=sharing

Cube Orange video demonstration:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NXgvB5qCvczyTvDxvxP-DS4OLf99oYz6/view?usp=sharing

Hope to hear from you soon.

Please check BRD_SAFETY_ ENABLE parameter wheather it’s set 1 …if yes try to press the safety button

There is no safety sw on cube orange gps(here 3)

The Cube Orange comes with a safety switch, and most firmware versions default to using it. You must set the parameter appropriately.

Yes @Yuri_Rage said correct… default firmware safety enable only…if you disable it your esc will get PWM signal and works normally.

BRD_SAFETY_ENABLE IS SET TO 0

I dont know if you remember but if u see my first message you will see that everything is working fine with ALPHA 60A HV ESCs also from T motors, so i dont know why its not working with FLAME 200A HV

I am facing same problem, with T-motor flame 200A ESC.
I tried to use only ground and signal wire of ESC but it didn’t work using pixhawk cube orange & black. same result if I try to provide signal through futaba receiver’s channel 3.
Then I hooked up signal(black), power (red) and Ground (black) wires into the esc connector and connected it to the receiver’s channel 3 the beeping stopped and motor was spinning but if I try to do the same via pixhawk, it doesn’t work.
If you found the answer to the problem then please enlighten me.

Hello, i am having the same problem. Did you solve this problem ? If you solved it can you let me know too.

Are the ESCs connected to the correct outputs on the flight controller?
One set of servo wires from the ESC has just two wires, that is the one to use. The connector with 3 wires is for programming and data.

Props off and battery connected?
Use ONLY MissionPlanner motor test for testing - do not hook up a receiver to the ESCs or try to make the copter think it is flying when it is not.

Set BRD_SAFETY_ENABLE,0 in the full parameter list.

You can upload your parameter file here. To generate it in Full Parameter tree click on “Save to file”

In the MissionPlanner Messages tab do you have something like:
RCOut: PWM:1-8 (or similar)

For T-Motor Flame ESC set these too:
MOT_THST_EXPO,0.4
MOT_PWM_MIN,1100
MOT_PWM_MAX,1940

Once the ESCs are verified connected and working with motor test, do the ESC calibration proceedure:
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/esc-calibration.html#semi-automatic-esc-by-esc-calibration

Thank you so much for your answer. They worked properly. My problem was i forgot to set servo outputs. When i changed servo out 1,2,3,4 to motor 1,2,3,4 they calibrated and worked.