Cuav x7pro + power modu

Hello, I have a cuav x7pro + and I connect 4 12s batteries of 44.4 volts to it, but the battery charge readings are not correct, how do I calibrate the power module, I could not find its exact model of the power module, it is included with the controller

Is the voltage displayed correct? You can calibrate it with this guide. Config Guide(ArduPilot) · CAN PDB

mission planner displays a value of 44.4, but when I plug in one dead battery, it still shows 44.4 volts

Please take a picture of the power module for me, I need to know what model it is and provide me a connection diagram, I think your hardware connections are wrong.

Draw out a diagram. From motors to battery.
What is the black “6s-14s” thing that goes to the power module?

Those cables touching the flight controller will give you trouble with vibrations, and the bunches with a cable tie close to the flight controller. Wiring needs to be flexible near the flight controller, but no so long it will fall around and vibrate. The weight of the cables cant be pulling on the flight controller or transfering vibrations. The cables need to be fixed to the frame or fuselage.

Thanks, you should connect the can pmu lite to Power C instead of PowerA

It’s probably a power converter, and the problem is that it’s connected to Power A incorrectly.

The black thing with the inscription 6s-14s is the mk15 air unit

thank you for helping, I can’t answer all the questions yet

But all the current of the motors/ESCs and everything should flow through the power module.
This is why I said to draw out what you have.

It needs to be connected in this way: