Crash during landing

HI I AM A BEGINNER I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CONTROL MY DRONE MANUAL I DON’T WONT TO GUESS THE SWITCH, I CONTROLLED MANUAL IT LAND SAFELY, NOW I WANT TO BE PERFECT ON MANUAL AND AUTO MODE,

i calibrated the radio controller, now i get the function of switch C, G, E, AND throttle, yaw/ roll switch .
My flight mode are as flows of Futaba 10j ,
1). @ switch C AUTO (Up) , E -has * STABILIZE <–> # RTL , G - Has * RTL <–># AUTO,
2). @ switch C ALTITUDE HOLD (CENTER) , E -has * STABILIZE <–> # RTL , G - Has * LOITER <–> #ALTITUDE HOLD,
3). @ switch C ALTITUDE HOLD( DOWN) , E -has * AUTO <–> # RTL , G - Has * STABILIZE <–> #ALTITUDE HOLD,

I NEED THE OPERATIONAL FUNCTION TO AVOID CRASH DURING LANDING, IS IT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH ON MANUAL MODES WHILE THE DRONE IS COMPLETE IT MISSION FOR LANDING. TO AVOID CRASHING,

THE T ELEMENTARY (GPS) WAS NOT ON OPEN SPACE, IT CALCULATED THE POSITION NOT THE PREVIOUS TAKE OFF POSITION IN RADIUS OF 2.5M . DURING AUTO FLIGHT.

YOUR ASSISTANCE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AN ASSISTANCE,

Not sure what you are asking, but may this will help. You can switch flight modes at any time, even in the middle of a mission- or any flight mode. So you can do your mission and at any time during the flight, or return (RTL), or final landing segment, switch to Stab, or Loiter or whatever you wish. I believe in the final land segment of “Landing” you have control of roll, pitch, and yaw as well to make adjustments to the landing spot.
Joe

thank you, is what i need. RTL — land maybe i have to know which mode uses GPS or not. otherwise the time i switch RTL on it will descend down vertical instead to follow the route of flight plan.

Now i am equipped , thank you once again