Copter Not Maintaining Level - Have to recalibrate every reboot

It’s a 3" prop, 90 gram copter… Not really an option.
But, I will do what I can… (I ordered a different ESC w/ the power connectors at the rear)
I have two other copters built w/ the same FC and same arrangement, w/ the ESC directly under the FC, and they’re working fine… I’m thinking it might be the power cables that are between the FC and ESC on this particular build. Hopefully the new ESC fixes the situation…

And, w/out a doubt, these small FC’s and 4in1 esc’s are becoming standard… Everything is getting smaller.
I don’t think it will be long before I can have a gimbal on a little 3" copter. I can already do optical flow and lidar… Things are getting small, fast!

Another idea that comes in my mind regard to this problem is that this sensor (IMU) need low noise power supply, is this satisfied on our boards?
Maybe it is OK by project but some components in some boards could be of low quality or wrong value or damaged. The same board is built by diverse manufacture with diverse quality controls.
I don’t know, only some hypothesis.

You haven’t mentioned reflashing the board, or if you did I missed it.

Had a 250 start this sort of thing, but it would be level at boot and then drift right more and more until you were at full stick deflection for level flight.
Tried all sorts of things as you have but it still did it.
In a desperation move (and on a hunch) I erased and reflashed the board (Pixracer) and all was well.

I have done that.
I changed my mounting yesterday because I could see how maybe vibrations could cause something like this, and I’m using different mounts on this copter than my others that are similar w/out problems.

It helped! But, I don’t think it’s vibrations… A result of the different standoffs is the FC is about 2mm higher above the ESC. And now I have to give it more throttle before it starts tilting. It’s still unacceptable, though… It’s off by about 5 degrees after a regular speed flight. Nearly 10 degrees after a high speed flight.

I also tested my other small copters that also have a 4in1 esc under the FC, and they actually do it too, though not much… I have to give them full throttle for several seconds, then go back to hover, and they pull to the side… but quickly recover in just a few seconds while hovering… It’s nothing I’d notice in regular flying.

SO I still don’t know… But I’m starting to think Jose or Andrea’s electrical interference idea might be correct.
I have a new ESC and FC on the way… I’ve mostly given up on it being a software or settings issue.
What’s frustrating is I occasionally get a flight where it’s perfectly fine… But in 9 out of 10 flights, it pulls to the side more based on the amount of throttle I give it.

I want to mention, I got a new ESC, and it helped.
Previously, I had set my loop rate back down to 400, and it was still going out of level.
I rebuilt w/ the new ESC and more separation between the FC and ESC, and at 400, it’s fine.
Today I increased the loop rate to 800, and it started tilting to the left again. I can hold the copter down on the bench, give it some throttle, and watch the HUD level change. Then I turn off the throttle and it goes back to level.

So, maybe a combination of interference and that loop rate parameter.
I don’t know… I quit for now. I’ll leave my loop rate at 400. I do have another FC, so maybe some day I’ll replace the FC to see if that makes any difference. Like I’ve said, I have two other omnibus nano’s running @ 800, and they’re fine.