Copter lands when Alt Hold selected

Hello, I have the same problem in the simulation, I change the parameter you said(MOT_THST_HOVER), but again when I go to the mode althold, the drone lands. i haven’t perform any tuning or changed the default params.

Is your throttle down?
You are posting in the Copter 3.6 section.

yes my throttle is below the value necessary to hover. but why it doesn’t handle it automatically? isn’t althold an auto throttle mode?

The pilot can control the climb or descent rate of the vehicle with the throttle stick.

• If the throttle stick is in the middle (40% ~ 60%) the vehicle will maintain the current altitude.
  • Outside of the mid-throttle deadzone (i.e. below 40% or above 60%) the vehicle will descend or climb depending upon the deflection of the stick.

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/altholdmode.html

Hi reza,
I was doing some testing in SITL but I couldnt figure out what issue you are having.

While flying or hovering, I could set MOT_THST_HOVER to something wrong, and in AltHold and Loiter modes the hover throttle would almost immediately be learnt and set back to the correct value automatically. There was no significant altitude change.

In Stabilise mode the copter would fall or rise if I change the MOT_THST_HOVER down or up during flight. Selecting AltHold or Loiter again would immediately fix the MOT_THST_HOVER value,