Copter crashed need help to find the reason

Am using t-motor mn5008 400kv motor, orange cube autopilot, li-ion 6s 16amp battery 3c , my pilot take off in loiter mode he went 50m after that drone got shutting down and crashed can any one help me out what is the reason I have attached log bin file link.

Hi @s.tamil !
I see that something’s wrong with your battery. Drone had a blackout at 50m as battery seems unhealthy.

Agree. Battery looks unhealthy. The discharge rating sounds very low, but perhaps that was a typo. Regardless, voltage started to plummet a few seconds before completely dying.

1 Like

thanks for your replay snktsharma but we are using new battery only which we used to test early tuning and other flying test.

thanks for your replay rage but we are using new battery only which we used to test early tuning and other flying test.

Your new battery seems to have failed. The log signature is pretty classic Lithium battery failure.

It’s possible your battery monitor is set up with the wrong multiplier, giving a false sense of security, and the actual voltage was already lower than reported before falling off.