Copter-4.1.0-rc2 released for beta testing

For our OpenTX radios we have pitch inverted for all models and ch1=roll ch2=pitch ch3=throttle ch4=yaw so we dont need to change any settings in Ardupilot.
We just copy an existing model, give it a new name and bind to a new receiver and job done.

1 Like

This has been true for as long as I have had an OpenTx radio. Still is.

I using a new RaidoMaster and assuming it works as inverted. I changed it on the the prams but don’t remember having to do this until now. Just checking.

Yes this is what i am saying I also running Opentx but MP is not inverting it.

Is your radio config like this:

I’ll check an existing copter and radio with AC 4.1 and report back

Yea like above, I also had to change my Copter config file using my Taranis two days ago after the firmware install. Why i thought i bring it up. This was a new clean install.

I just checked the radio calibration screen in MP using AC 4.0.7 then upgraded to 4.1 Beta and operation was the same - pull back on the pitch stick, green bar goes up.

Just imagine the consequences if this actually changed in AP…

Hmm mine did not. only way it works is if i change it in the config. must be something to do with the FC was delivered with plane on it. I updated to copter but i do not think i changed the prams. I keep it as is for now with the change rc-2 set to reversed.

Radio master stock. changed from 4.2 dev Plane to 4.1.0-rc2 copter. two FC have the same issue that the chanal is not inverted.

Can you try loading plane 4.2 dev then load Copter 4.1.0 rc2. to try to reproduce…CZC-01-eight02Reversed.param (16.6 KB)

I had an idea that it could be off as the first build was also not inverted so i was ready to fly it the wrong way. I also check the green bar on every build to make sure it was inverted. In my case it was not inverted.

Did anyone already test injection of RTCM correction messages for GNSS RTK via NTRIP with rc1 or rc2 and with Mission Planner 1.3.75.1?

On my last test with 4.1.0-rc1 and Mission Planner 1.3.75.1 it did NOT work. Tried with several NTRIP providers - No error message, but also no data…

On my earlier tests with -beta5 and MP 1.3.74.2, it was working.

I did’nt have the time right now to cross-check other combinations so at the moment I cannot say if it is an issue with rc1 / rc2 or Mission Planner 1.3.75.1

Have you managed to discuss the GSF setting with the other devs? What should the EK3_GSF_RUN_MASK and EK3_GSF_USE_MASK be set to on F4/F7/H7 hardware?

Also I would suggest, that all INS should be enabled and EK3_IMU_MASK be set to 7 by default on platforms, where 3 IMUs are available.