Copter 3.6.3 TFMini more than two

Hello. Maybe some of you will be able to help me. I have two plays of lidar tfmini. I wanted to put on one of the bottoms used for active height maintenance, and the other in front to avoid obstacles. One of them is connected to serial1 and the other to serial2. When I configure one sensor for a given function, everything works fine. When I want to configure two sensors, only one of them works. I do not know how to solve it. It seems to me that the problem is with PRX_TYPE because I need to set PRX_TYPE = 0 for one function, PRX_TYPE = 4 for the other function, and there is no such thing as PRX2_TYPE in the mission planner. Is it possible to set these two lidars for different functions?
Best wishes and thanks in advance.

There were some problems, but now I think that two tfmini can work without problems.
I have this configuration and it is working.

The first one is looking to the front for object avoidance and the second, looking down for terrain following, as you want.

I have changed the TF mini to pix mode with the code 42 57 02 00 00 00 04 06, but now it also works with the standard output of the TF Mini and RNGFND_TYPE = 20 TF Mini, as I have in the second rangefinder.
PRX_TYPE = 4 Rangefinder.
SERIAL4_PROTOCOL = 9 (Lidar)
SERIAL4_BAUD = 115
RNGFND_TYPE = 8 (LightWareSerial)
RNGFND_SCALING = 1
RNGFND_GAIN=0.8
RNGFND_ORIENF=0
RNGFND_MIN_CM = 30
RNGFND_MAX_CM = 600
PRX_TYPE=4
PRX_YAW_CORE=0
In the radar (Ctrl+F) I can see the distance. Distances shown are consistent.

The second TF mini in serial port 5 as a sonar
I have used the TF mini as I received it, with the standard output.
RNGFND2_TYPE = 20 TF Mini.
SERIAL5_PROTOCOL = 9 (Lidar)
SERIAL5_BAUD = 115
RNGFND2_SCALING = 1
RNGFND2_MIN_CM = 30
RNGFND2_MAX_CM = 600
RNGFND2_GNDCLEAR = 20
RNGFND2_ORIENF=25

2 Likes