Connecting 4 in 1 esc to Pixhawk 2.4.8

Hi there.
I am looking to use my pixhawk fc for a new project other than drone racing. But I am thinking of instead of buying separate esc’s I can use the SpeedyBee 35A BLHeli_S Mini 4-in-1 ESC to connect to the pixhawk. Another question I have is if its possible to be able to power the pixhawk 2.4.8 with the 4 in 1 esc? I consider myself to be very new in building drones as I have only recently made my racing drone. But for my next project, I want to use as many of the parts of my current racing drone onto my new drone, hence why I am wondering if its possible to power the pixhawk from the ESC’s.

Thank you in advance,
Regards

Even if it had a BEC (does it?) the standard Power Module would be a better choice for a Pixhawk.

Well, since the fc is powered by connecting the battery to the 4 in 1 esc, I suppose it does, but looking at the pins, it really only has the negative, positive, current and telemetry wires, firstly two less and of different purposes to the pixhawk plug. Thankyou very much, I’ll look at BEC’s for the pixhawk!

Not many 4in1’s do have BEC’s. Just use a standard Power Module.