Conection Brushless DC Motor with Controllers to CubeOrange or Similar

Hi all!

I’m working on a project where I have a pair of this motor: 90 W DC Gear Motor, 3000 rpm, 12V/24V/48V | ATO.com and the controllers for each one: ATO-BLD300 BLDC motor controller specs.

From this controller, you can input the output wires of the motor and you can get the Control Signal outputs of the controller (SV, COM, F/R and EN I will be using). The thing is that, while COM and EN are connected between them, the motor runs, otherwise not. While COM and F/R are connected between them, it starts the reversal movement of the motor.

Th problem comes when trying to connect this to the Cube, since the input for either motors or servos are only 3 pins, I could actually manage it to connect 3 pins, while having the COM and EN always connected. Since in my actual frame the motors are placed inverse one from the other, to go forward, one motor should work clockwise and the other counterclockwise. But to do that, it should be told somehow through the Cube to either not having the communication between COM and F/R or having it.

Somebody had this issue so I can learn about it, or there is a better Motor controller for this types of motors that actually gives the outputs needed for the Cube? Thanks!