Compass Healt in Magfit

Hi, I’m wondering what this x on the primary external compass means that appears when I run magfit to analyze the bin file. And this after doing all the calibrations (accelerometers, compass, radio).
I attach bin file

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qflwtaaafqbx6n45mxsj7/2024-07-28-15-17-00.bin?rlkey=nbfkyley28x1xymtm0rtnfd0x&st=aojmsaw3&dl=0

It means that the compass was not healthy for the whole log. If we plot the components of both we see one disappeared shortly after the start of the log:

Its a bit hard to say why, could in interference on the I2C lines, or it might have just become disconnected.

1 Like

Thanks for giving me an idea of ​​this…I can say that at the beginning of the calibration of the external compass, mission planner sometimes detected it and sometimes not, so I tried to decrease the power of the radio that transmits the telemetry and so the program saw the external compass and I was able to do its calibration…maybe I still have to decrease the power of this telemetry transmitter??? Is the antenna under or near the compass and what is it disturbing it???