Can't get RCx_Option=209 (forward thrust) to work

Hi, I am developing a tricopter tilt rotor VTOL. To reduce drag I want to tilt the two front motors instead of tilting the entire vehicle. According to the Quadplane documentation this can be done using the RCx_Option= 209 (forward throttle) and assigning a RC channel to operate the front motor tilt. I can not get this to work. I have a Pixhawk cube orange flight controller and a Taranis X9D 2019 transmitter. I have assigned the right finger controller on the transmitter (RS) to chanel 12. In Mission Planner I can see I can control channel 12 using the RS controller, but it does not tilt the front motors. Below is my log file. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can do to get this to work?

[00000183.BIN - Google Drive ]

RCin:

• ch4=Transmitter Rudder stick
  • ch12=Transmitter right finger control (RS)
    RCou:
  • ch3=Left front motor tilt
  • ch4=Right front motor tilt

Picture of signals:

Below is a link to see details of the VTOL tilt rotor vehicle I am developing:

Thanks, William

Hi, I have just needed this and figured it out.
Parameter Q_FWD_MANTHR_MAX = 0 by default, so max throttle applied from channel with option 209 is also zero.
Setting Q_FWD_MANTHR_MAX = 70 solved situation for me (I do not need full throttle).

Not sure if it helps after almost a year, but maybe someone will google this and find the answer.