Cannot connect ELRS to Matek H743 wlite

I have no idea what I have done wrong.
Someone tell me what settings / configs I should show here or I should change in order for someone to get this error fixed.

Note: Serial 7 options is 0. Serial 7 protocol is 23.

• SERIAL7 = USER = UART6 (TX only unless BRD_ALT_CONFIG = 1, then RX available also)

BRD_ALT_CONFIG = 1 (rebooted after that)

The ELRS module is connected to uart 6 (rx/tx 6). It connects to remote control but mission planner doesn’t show any changes to setup > radio calibration

I don’t want to rush this in case I break something but I have 1.5h left till I have to leave home, and I want to get my Tundra V2 ready to fly with Ardupilot by tommorow

(once I leave home I don’t have time to do anything else as I’ll come back late)

Just to double-check, does the transmitter channel monitor show movement when you move the sticks?

The ELRS receiver TX pin should go to RX6 on the FC, and the receiver RX pin should go to TX6 on the FC.

Then set:
BRD_ALT_CONFIG = 1
SERIAL7PROTOCOL = 23
RSSI_TYPE = 3

If you want Yaapu on the transmitter, I think you’d want to set bit 8 (Use passthrough for CRSF telemetry) in RC_OPTIONS. You might also want bit 9 if it’s complaining about CRSF mode/rate. I’m not sure about bits 11/12/13 in RC_OPTIONS.

I managed to get it working.
Thanks

How did you end up sorting this out? I can’t seem to get rc signals to the flight controller at the moment

I tried another RX (RP1 instead of RP3) and now i have solid green light on Rx instead of solid read that was on the RP3 and now i have RC data to the flight controller. so now im back to trying to get yaapu working again

@Xeno7 Tried this as well…but it’s also not working for me with the same configuration. Would love to hear how you solved this issue…

Been a bit of forever since I’ve made that work. I’ll find the config I used when I’ve time

@jjeerryy if somehow you still have not figured it out I think I did trial and error and changed which ports (I forgot the correct terminology; it has been so long since I have flown or done anything with the Tundra) the ELRS receiver was connected to the autopilot. Just don’t (for obvious reasons) do trial and error with power and ground; that will defiantly fry something quite quickly

I am now leaving this post because I will not be using that fc in the foreseeable future, my next plane will have a pixhawk fc