Best PIXHAWK Flight Controller and GPS?

thats the screenshot sir. it goes back in the beginning again, its like looping all over agaibn.

without any message in the box ?

No message only : id: 0.99%, after that it goes back to zero. Then id: 0.00% ro 0.99% again, then goes back to zero again

try set fitness to relax

I tried already Sir, still the same.

did you tried another compass ?
if you tried without problem probably this compass is damaged

I once had a similar problem. Please check if the compass readings in the status tab are working. If all three of them show zero, you might have my problem.

I solved it by resetting all parameters and then performing the setup once again. But I did the compass calibration in QGroundControl.

For more information, here is my original post

Since the former run-of-the-mill HMC5883 magnetometer went out of production, your cheap chinese M8N/MAG unit may have trash inside. Iā€™ve went WTF? when I saw a STM32F0 microcontroller inside one. It was fooling the Pixhawk into thinking thereā€™s a 5883 on the I2C bus, but the readings were from something else. Unusable.

Thereā€™s a clone, called QMC5883, that sometime works. Iā€™ve even seen new DJI A3 GPS/MAG units sporting itā€¦ Iā€™ve bypassed the CAN part on one and while the GPS was happily reporting position to my Pixhawk, the mag wasnā€™t detected at all.

Your best bet would be an old 5883 on an arduino breakout board, wired straight into I2C.

2 Likes

How about the new Pixhawk 4 holybro and PIXHAWK GPS?

Getting accurate gps is not depend on your FC its depend on your gps module and available gnss system at your location

I have two of the Banggood Pixhawk 2.4.8, and they work flawlessly. One is on a Hexacopter, other on a fixed wing airplane. Might add a third one to a 600 size helicopter. Cheap components? They are all the correct chips, no cheap components.
With that said, I might try the Cube for the helicopter, curious to see how much better it is

I have a couple of those also and have swapped them into a few different multi-rotors. They have performed well. I have 3 PixRacers, 1 of them a ā€œgenuineā€ original and the others from eBay. They all work equally well. I donā€™t have anything of very high value flying, or driving, in these vehicles, in which case I might go with a Cube, but they have performed well for me.

And as far as GPS modules go I have many from $18 to 2 Here GNSSā€™s that cost a lot more. They all work, some better than others.

bout this experts, theyre okay right? Though @hosein_gh already said it is.

https://shopee.ph/CUAV-Pixhawk-PX4-Flight-Controller-Power-Module-Combo-for-i.44364911.2119621106

My current pixhaw is 2.4.8 the white one.

Canā€™t fine GPS HERE brand to delivered here in the philippines :frowning:

ProfiCNC produces these. The Here GNSS is discontinued replaced by the Here 2 GNSS. Itā€™s double the cost for a included IMU that you donā€™t need.