Benewake TFmini-S: How to issue commands to change from UART to I2C?

Sorry to bring this up but can you please direct me to the new GUI download?

Check this link (GUI Version 1.4):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ERLiApAlRDSAf9wJbAdxPsVn6BKEyGxZ?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hi Ricky,

FUll disclosure I am a complete noob at Lidar and Object Avoidance.

I followed your steps to configure my TFMini Plus. After I added the 5A 05 0A 01 6A
5A 04 11 6F commands, the lines in the TFMini Plus GUI stopped showing and the red light in on the TFMini = (I beleive the RX light) stopped blinking. The lines were showing before and th eRX light blinked before I enterd the commands. Do you think I have bricked my TF?

No, you didnā€™t. It means you have successfully changed the interface from UART to IIC, that is why you are unable to see the data in GUI. Because TTL-USB converter canā€™t be used anymore.

1 Like

How can I fall back to UART from I2C on TF02 pro?
Can anyone, please help me to fix this?

1 Like

i am willing to know, but i think you need to use the arduino for that.

I bought the sensor from Mouser already configured in i2c mode, but I couldnā€™t make it work in i2c mode. How do I access the GUI to send commands to set as UART or factory reset?

Now you need a board with IIC interface to talk to the sensor and send commands.

1 Like

hey guyss, very much in need of your help I just wanna know how to flash the TFmini-S when connected to the either TELEM-1 or TELEM-2 in any firmware where we can go for flashing of this sensor if sooā€¦drop a procedure over here as it will be very helpful.