Benewake TF miniu Plus i2c obstacle avoidance multiple direction

Hii ,
i am using tf mini plus i2c for front, back, left, right and down with the pixhawk 6c mini but we got error in that " parametrer_reset" but when i use tf-luna on uart port and tf mini plus on i2c port that time its working perfectlly.
but i want to use tf luna on uart port for downward and tf mini plus on i2c port for forward, backward, left, and right for obstacle avoidance.
any budy can help on that pls let me know thankyou in advance
Thanks & Regards
Divyanshu Naugriya

@rmackay9 can you help on that.

Can you please Specify the problem in more details what the problem you are facing?

As far as I understand at first you are connecting all of them to i2c i.e left , right, front, back, bottom but facing the problem ?

Before connecting all of them please consider the power requirements of i2C port can supply and the sensor requirements.

@Anup_Ahlawat no facing is not problem problem is this we did not get data from sensor and also i had done power connection seprately with buck converter 5v.

Can you share the param file ?

do they work individually? have you changed the i2c address of each sensor?

1 Like

@geofrancis yes i changed

pixhawk 6c mini.param (18.9 KB)
pls find the param file . @Anup_Ahlawat

as i see from param “RNGFND4_ADDR,16” but the sensor type is benawake serial. so set it to 0.

and i am assuming you have connected the rangefinder “TELEM-2” of PIXHWAK 6C. and from param i only see 3 i2c sensor for rangefinder(In your problem statement it is 4).
and check your address too:
(please note that addressing is decimal in ArduCopter : Hex.10 = Dec 16 and so on)

rngfnd 4 is working with telemetry port but which 3 sensor i am using with i2c is not working i also changed the addr value for that 16,17,18 but still not working
the error we got rng fnd 1 is not detected

pixhawk 6c mini UPDATED .param (18.9

this is updated param file and the ss for reference

@Anup_Ahlawat
kindly find latest attachment .

Hi
can you please tell me the exact hexadecimal address of your i2C sensor?
It is probably because you have enetered the wrong i2c address for the sake of simplicity i would reccomend to keep them 0x01,0x02,0x03 and please check that none of the adress should conflict with compass i2c address.

(please note that addressing is decimal in ArduCopter : Hex.10 = Dec 16 and so on)

Can you run the i2c scanner lua script to see if any are detected?