Autotune PID values

Ok, that might explain a few things. Those plastic arms have always been an issue because they are quite flexible.

I see you put up a post on the open discuss. I will reply quickly there.

thank you so much for responsibility and great supporting

I did overcome that problem with the flexible plastic arms.
Had never build a drone. I fly Helicopters for years. But used a cheap Hobbyking Quad (pixracer) to test out my missions only.
For some reason I wanted to try it with a bigger one and purchased a cheap Hexacopter kit from Banggood with some ideas in my head.
The other day I put a post up about my first fly and Auto tuning.

I wanted to show you how I made those arms stiff. All 6 arms have a carbon rod in the center. Using blue heat shrink for batteries I put two times a heat shrink around each arm. Carefully with a hairdryer each heat shrink layer was shrunk to what you see on the photos. Using all stickers I could find to take the ugliness out of the heat shrink look, I believe.
BTW, that sticker on the top is the company who made my lenses for my new SKYZONE 02x Goggles.
My old eyes see through the Goggles as clear as on my 4K Sony TV now.
I flew that Hexa copter (total of 4kg- 2X 8000mAh 4s parallel underneath) in pretty windy conditions last Sunday and must say that first attempt Autotune and the result is very very good.
I hated drone sound in the past.That was the main reason for not using them. But this Hexacopter GOPRO 7 black underneath I love it to bits. The 3 blade props are very quiet. All is good for me regarding plastic arms.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing your experience
could you please give me more about your setup like motors, ESCs …

ESC = HOBBYWING Platinum-30A-OPTO
MOTOR = SunnySky x3108S 900 KV