Automatic takeoff using catapul launcher for Jet engine based aircraft

Hi, this is first time I am using turbine engine aircraft (jetcat p220) coupled with a flight controller for automatic take-off function, the problem I am currently facing is that when setting up my flight controller (Pixhawk Orange cube) for this mode I am unable to understand how to initialize optimum conditions, What I want is that when I switch my aircraft in auto take-off mode then following things should happen:

1. my throttle should increase to 100%
  2. delay should occur for 5 sec, which means for 5 secs my throttle will be kept at 100%
  3. a 5v signal was sent from the flight controller to my catapult in the lock mechanism to release the lock for launch
  4. aircraft then starts to accelerate and increase the altitude to up to 800 meters at an angle of 20 degrees
  5. after reaching 800 meters it should cruise or switch to FBWA mode

My aircraft thrust-to-weight ratio is 1.2, my launcher is heavy enough to hold the aircraft at 100%, and the launch angle of my launcher is at 15 degrees, for smooth operation, I have used rail guides

Any kind of help is very much appreciated.

Hello. Tell me, please, did you solve your problem? I am in the same situation and trying to find solutions to the problem. Can you help me?

AFAIK the only option is scripting.

Can you please elaborate and provide some details? It is very important and interesting to know this information.

Here you go.

I already wrote a script for my engine. I know what is it. I meant the implementation of this use case.