Ask for help - final log review

I went through whole “How to methodically tune (almost) any multicopter using ArduCopter 4.4.x” procedure. This is final log, photo and param intermediate files after all the steps. Be so kind and can you review this log and give me feedback 1) what to change or 2) what to improve or 3) if is build ok. Please?

Post a .zip file with your hand edited intermediate .param files and a picture of the vehicle first.

done, I change link to one zip file with param and lof file

No, it is not done.

The complete parameter set in a single file is nice to have, thanks but it is not what I asked.
I want the 42 intermediate parameters files that you hand edited (not my original files) while following the guide.

I didnt save intermediate parameters files :frowning:
I change parameters directly in MP w/o saving them to files

Then you did NOT follow the Blog post correctly and you missed a LOT of parameters because they are only mentioned in the provided intermediate .param files and not on the Blog post text itself.

Anyway, not a problem. I will take a look at the files once you post them.

Then what is the point in having intermediate .param files at all?

The reason these .param files exist is that you don’t change anything in the Mission Planner full parameter list by hand. If you change parameters by hand, you can missclick and write something you didn’t want but are also unaware of, there is a lot of room for error. When you edit the .param files, then click “compare parameters” and then click “write”, you check everything again if it is what you wanted and there is no possibility for error.

Also you have all the parameter files to trace back what you did and at what time you did it.

I open all the param files and study them. Follow the procedure, make testst flights, make measurements etc. After that I know correct param value I made param changes directly to MP. I can still compare default against actual values

Like I said, no problem I can wait.

Just do them and post them.

Can I ask you please why is important to have intermediate files when all changes are available in final param file? Thanks for answer

I get to see why you did the changes you did because each parameter change contains a comment explaining it.

And I can easily compare them with our own parameter files using the excellent beyondcompare software.

Bottom line It makes me more efficient, and you more meticulous.
Plus you get documentation for your own future reference.

Ok. Thanks. I do them

Done (I updated link in the first article). Some of the param files I didnt use so I dont send them (Baro Compensation Flight, System Identification Flights, Yaw D axis tune and Precision land). Also I dont send “setup” files, just “results”. Some param I didnt use because of my hardware configuration. Last procedure I have to do is MagFit.

new link