Arudplane Xplane SITL sending false data

Hi everyone,

I’m using MissionPlanner 1.3.81 ArduPlane V4.4.4-beta1 to run SITL on Xplane 12. (I have also tried this on Xplane 11, and Xplane 10).

My issue is that I don’t get accurate velocities, altitudes, or attitudes according to Xplane.

For example Xplane would show 30 m/s while Mission Planner would show 25 m/s (this isn’t an indicated vs true airspeed distinction). It would be something like 35 m/s TAS and 30 m/s IAS on Xplane, but Mission planner reads 40, and 36 respectively. The differences would be quite major.

As for altitudes, I’m at AMSL of 3000ft, and AGL of 1000ft but Mission Planner would show only 2300ft, and 1800ft altitudes. These wildly different values makes it so that it’s impossible to control any plane in Xplane using mission planner as the speeds, and altitudes are wrong, so my inputs aren’t accurate.

I tried to do this on both a model I made on Xplane, and from the stock models of Xplane themselves (Like the Cessna Skyhawk).

I followed the guide to connect to Xplane as per this page: Using SITL with X-Plane 10/11 — Dev documentation

Anyone experienced this before? Can you help me regarding these issues? Thank You.
Also Ardupilot keeps showing messages in the artificial horizon of
“Pre-Arm Airspeed1 is not healthy”
and I have to force arm it. I have tried to do pre-flight calibrations.

Hi Nawaf_Ar,
I want to check your problem but I can not play ArduPlane-Xplane 11 SITL simulation.
Can’t play ArduPlane SITL with Xplane 11 - ArduPlane / Plane 4.4 - ArduPilot Discourse
You have succeeded to play them so could you teach me what is wrong with me?