ArduPilot slogans

Ardupilot. Taming Robots

That gives you some emotions, it’s easy, and it’s fairly accurate. If you want to separate it from indutrial static robots, it could be taming mobile robots.

ArduPilot: Drones for the people?

So -

Ardupilot - Fly It - Float It - Drive It - Submerge It.

Therefore

ArduCopter - Fly It
ArduBoat - Float It
ArduPlane - Fly It
ArduSub - Submerge It
ArduRover - Drive It

Get ready for the none plane or copter user hate…

Ardupilot - Fly Hard

What about my rover:(

Hmmmm.

I’ll hereby change my suggestion to the all inclusive tag line “Professional autonomy”

1 Like

Yep. We cannot use Drone word or any dedicated words like copter etc as ArduPilot runs from submarines all the way to rockets and everything between it.

me like it…

1 Like

Playing around but they all look nice. Here’s few mockups done on Coffee Mugs.

And one for @tomlauzon too :slight_smile:

And one of my favorite but I might be biased as we make those keyrings :wink:

2 Likes

Color does not matter as long as it’s Black :slight_smile:

In thinking about the difficulty of describing in words the different vehicles etc that Ardupilot supports maybe an icon is worth a thousand words.

3 Likes

my favorites so far (in no order)

the icons should be a bit fresher though

I like also the idea of using funny&cool phrases

Thanks for the special mug @jpkh
Here’s another direction:
Community built drone operating system for creators and operators

The neat thing about the vistaprint option is that many different designs can be sold at the same time. That’s a great opportunity for testing and selecting the ones that people buy the most.
Also people might buy multiple mugs if they have different funny or cool phrases. Or even a collection of the different sub category logos. Looks like it takes you guys only a few minutes to make all these variations.

I think drone now means more than flying vehicles. e.g. Space-x’ droneship.

By the way, my favorite color scheme for the mug is black outside, green inside

It just works.
Autotune? We got it!

4 Likes

True but Zazzle not Vistaprint. Vistaprint does not offer store front end services. Zazzle does but their prices are higher, maybe too high? Vistaprint offers a 40% margin but does not take orders.

Also Vistaprint only delivers to 19 countries around the world so most of the world would be left out. Anyways let’s concentrate on slogans here.
@mike yeah icon for sure would be best and also hardest to make as there is a lot of alignment when making those. Will check from our supplier if they are willing to make those types too.