Ardupilot/Pixhawk gets positions update only when I turn off the transmitter

Hello.
I’m facing with a strange problem, and to be honest, I’m not even sure if it’s a problem with Ardupilot(3.6.11)/Pixhawk(2.4.8) or my Flysky FS i6 or my FS-iA6 receiver. The problem looks like ardupilot/pixhawk/something_between has problems with receiving current positions of my Flysky FS i6. It updates it’s positions ONLY when I shut the transmitter down. Here is a self-explanatory video of the problem. https://photos.app.goo.gl/qEUtUubQGS8SMU29A ardupilot gets positions update when I turn off the transmitter.
QGroundControl yields “Throttle Below Failsafe”, with all the combinations of (transmitter turned on/off, receiver plugged in/off).
It was working fine weeks ago, my last flight finished with a subtle crash, but I’m not sure if it’s the cause, and if, then which part should I replace? Maybe someone has already faced with this problem. Thank you in advance.

You have interference on the GPS. Check your cables, and the distance between the GPS antenna and the FS-iA6

They are not even close to each other

Red are GPS cables, blue is RC/Radio cable

I do see that your defenition of “close to each other” is very diferent from mine :slight_smile: