ArduCopter-v2.px4 can't work

I compile the ArduCopter program on the px4 console(windows 7), I can get the ArduCopter-v2.px4. But when I upload the file to the UAV, it can not work well, the attitude can’t be controlled. How coudle I deal with it.

it is so hard, no one know about it

You will get that error if you used the GIT console to clone the repository. If you use the PX4 Console you will not get that error.

Mike

Hi iseries,thank you four reply, I clone the respository with PX4 console as your advice and it worked. The “failed to get px4 hash” disappeared, however, when I upload the .px4 file to my UAV, the problem is still unsolved, it is always calibration failed. What’s the problem. I am waiting for your replay, thank you again.

Does it fail with the latest firmware and not your compiled firmware? I compile my firmware this way and everything works. Maybe you have bad Pixhawk?

Mike

My pixhawk should be good, “Calibation Success” when I upload the .px4 file Ground Station provide. However, if I upload the '“firmmare(master)” compiled by myself, the “Calibration FAILED” appear in ground station when I calibrate my UAV. This problem troubles me a lot of day, thank you for your attention, thank you for your help.

below are the commands inputed to the console, is there any problem?

git clone git://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot.git
cd /c/px4/ardupilot
git submodule update --init --recursive
cd /c/px4/ardupilot/ArduCopter
make px4-v2

I compile on Ubuntu as I have not gotten windows to compile correctly. Strange issue with motors. I am compiling for Pixracer though so have not tried Pixhawk.

I run Ubuntu off a stick so I can just run it when I need to and not have a machine dedicated to that.

Mike

Sorry for not get back to you yesterday for some reasons, I will try to compile on Ubuntu. Thank you for your help!

Hi, iseries
when I input “git clone git://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot.git” on the px4 console, it download the branch “master”, how can I clone the branch “Copter-3.3”. I think the code in branch “master” is not perfect which cause my error. I hope to your reply.
Thank you!