Arducopter firmware on Lumenier H743 F7 flight controller (MatekH743 firmware target)

Thanks, that would be great !

I ordered the lumenier H7 hoping not to run into too many issues. I am proficient in betaflight but have not used ardupilot before. Has anyone gotten both gyros working?

You should have bought 2 and shipped one to Dr. Piper.

I can’t even get STM32CUBEPROGRAMMER to connect to my H7 HD Ultimate. Has anyone made progress with this FC? As mentioned above, it appears to be a great hardware solution for small quads and/or traditional helis, but if I can’t even get Ardupilot Copter loaded it’s useless to me.

I received one of these today - I loaded up the MatekH743 firmware and got both IMUs out of the box - I can only assume that you received a bad board. Either that or they have done a v2 (no marking on the board that I can see).

Note that I saw some slightly weird behaviour with HWID when the IMUs were not calibrated

1 Like

That’s encouraging!

I am hoping someone can assist. Anyone successful configure this board for DJI FPV? The manual says Camera 1 and 9V pad on by default.
I have wired my air unit, plugged in lipo but air unit is not getting any power. Is there a paramer to use in enabling the 9v pad? Or this board doesn’t fully support DJI? Thanks.

Edit: Power issue was related to incorrect wiring - now resolved.

Yep works fine for me