[APPROVED] Speedybee F405 V3 Flight Controller for Porting

Ok, let me wire mine up and take another look

I have this stack SpeedyBee F405 V3 BLS 50A 30x30 FC&ESC Stack - Speedy Bee

I was looking at the wrong pinout, the standard firmware is actually correct - can you reload 4.4 and then try something like

BATT_AMP_PERVLT = 400
BATT_AMP_OFFSET = 0.022

This at least gets me semi sensible values, but it will require further tuning to be right for your setup

Thank you, I will check.

I am not strong in programming, but something is not so in the logical input of the ADC, at its entrance (with the disconnected current sensor) there are 3.3 volts. I checked on INAV, at the input of ADC 0 volts.

The attraction of the input of the ADC to the ground saves the situation slightly, but not completely.

Ok the correct value for BATT_AMP_PERVLT should be 29.5

Hello,
I recently build a copter with the Speedybee stack. When I inspect the Logs there are Baro and Compass errors (Unhealthy). They also resolve shortly after occurence. Could there be an Issue with the I2C bus?Or should I worry at all, since the errors resolve themself? I am using arducopter 4.3.7.

Do not use bdshot on this board - it conflicts with i2c

I am already using Dshot600 since this was already mentioned by you in this thread. I noticed that the Compass/Baro errors occur nearly perfectly every 40 seconds. Any ideas what could cause this? Should I investigate it further even though it isnt noticeable when flying?

do you have SERVO_BLH_BDSHOT set?

I can not find a parameter called like this.

Sorry SERVO_BLH_BDMASK

No nothing set there.

Ok, so I am not sure - its possible that there is some problem with i2c anyway. If its not causing an issue then I would ignore it.

Okay, anywhy thanks for the quick help!

how did u do that? i tried for 4 days still unable to recieve esc telemetry data to my ground station.
speedybee f4v3 fc (copter 4.3.7)
speedybee 4in1 50a esc (blheli_s also tried bluejay)
apex3.param (19.0 KB)

Hi there, I also have the same question to @Pradumn_Singh , how can we use the on-board bluetooth for mavlink ?

Hi @andyp1per ,
New in the discuss here and just found this thread.
Got two of those SpeedyBee F405 V3 + ESC stacks and I’m also interested in making this stack work with Ardupilot/Arducopter.
The stack works just fine with all its advertised gizmos and features under BF and INAV (ESC telemetry RPM with Bluejay, Bluetooth, OSD, SmartAudio VTX, etc) so I would expect chances are that there has to be a way to have all these in Ardupilot/Arducopter too.

Would be interested to see if there is any latest firmware to give it a try and report back.
So far just got it flying with 4.3.7 but nothing else enabled.
First thing would like to see ESC telemetry RPM in order for gyro filtering to start work properly.

My setup is a 5" frame, the FC+ESC stack, camera, VTX, compass, GPS.

Thanks for all your efforts in developing the FC’s support in Ardupilot.

Never going to work unless you have BLHeli32. There is a timer conflict on this board with i2c (baro) which means bdshot will not work reliably. iNav/BF do bitbanging - we can’t do that, too unreliable

1 Like