APM NEO M8N GPS Module for f450

Why, when the drone is standing on the ground, the GPS moves a few meters around, not where the drone is. I don’t move the drone. AUTO mode drone does not fly where the specified coordinates are, but elsewhere, because GPS is also very unstable in the air. Anyone can suggest what to do?

F450 drone
APM 2.8
NEO M8N GPS MODULE 8M

Because,

and external causes as telemetry radio, bad antenna placement, RF noise, solar activity…

In addition to the lesser amount of accuracy NEO GPS gives, also please make sure that you are testing in an open ground where there is no infrastructural obstacles or shed covers. Doing this will give you least error in position.

My drone is now outside, where there are no houses and trees or other objects interfering and not moving, but the GPS shows that it is moving, so I can’t run the drone in AUTO mode now.

Share a flight log, so we can check GPS settings and communication with APM, if old firmware is able do check it?

Here is my latest 4mn Auto flight with Arducopter 4.0.7, CUAV_V5+, M8N GPS (GPS + Glonass at 5Hz)

Before take off:

Before Take Off

Landing:

Landing

Short video:

https://vimeo.com/569824605

Look at all these GPS related parameters in the version that runs on that obsolete Flight Controller:
GPSGLITCH_ACCEL,1000
GPSGLITCH_ENABLE,1
GPSGLITCH_RADIUS,200

Yea, that’s it…