An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

Hi, I don’t have a solution for you, this seems to be related with receivers priority only, whenever the redundant non telemetry enabled receiver is active the other one looks to be isolated so the no telemetry issue is expected

1 Like

@yaapu, I need guidance on a dual battery setup. (TX16S, v1.9.5, OTX 2.3.14) I have an analog source connected to BATT2_VOLTAGE_PIN. When this voltage is above some threshold, the telemetry scipt displays it in the left pane. When it’s 0V, I see the default GPSAlt/Dist/Travel display on the left. Is there a way to force VB2 display all the time, even if it’s very low or 0? Alternatively, is there a way to have BATT2_VOLTAGE as an OpenTX telemetry value, so I can display it in a separate page?

Hello Alex,

I guess I won’t be the first with this question, but is there a way to change the font color in the widget?
I’m using EdgeTX 2.7.0 on a Radiomaster TX-16S.
I can change the theme but with most of the other themes it just gets worse.

Regards,

Orson

Did you follow the link on GitHub for the edge tx version? You need to use version 1.9.6 or later

Yes my bad, I thought 1.9.5 was the latest, now it’s all good, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hi,
I have done it and its working for all other paramenters except for the ATC_RAT_RLL_FF simple it returns “ERR_EXP”.
Here is the file if you could have a look ! Thank you in advance!

cheers,
Pedro

I am totally addicted to your telemetry script for the X20S. If you need additional testers with X20S, I will be happy to help!

Hello yaapu,

Is it possible to have display on the yaapu lua script screen on QX7 , the "2nd RSSI between dragonlink and the plane that comes from the Eric’s Mav2passthru stream while running Mav2passthru as a Relay mode?

Currently on your script screen, only the RSSI between QX7 and R-XSR is shown on the top of the screen. 2nd RSSI ( between dragonlink and the plane) is available if searching sensors on OpenTx but I couldn’t find a way to display it on the first main screen. Currently I am displaying it on second screen but it would be great to have on the first screen in place of the existing RSSI (between QX& and r-XSR) . I am talking about in Relay mode only. Thanks.

yaapu on my x20, with mapping widget :slight_smile: Good job alex!! thanks again!

yaapu lua script on x20

hi alex, on the ethos screen, what’s this percentage indicating?

Battery left in percentage

i see. thanks for the info

Hello Alex,

I have a little issue with the latest yappu script running on QX7 ACCT. Issue is script starts announcing “No GPS” as soon as my GPS fix changes from 3D to dgps fix on my plane running latest Arduplane.

I am using Eric’s mavlink to passthru converter running on ESP32.

Here are the details of the issue on Eric’s thread:Mavlink to FrSky S.Port Passthru Converter for LRS or PX4 Pro - #711 by Eric_Stockenstrom

I have also invited to the private discussion with Eric where I have posted my logs. Could you please have a look when you get a chance? Thanks.

I briefly talked to Alex on email, but unfortunately the invitation I sent him from Ardupilot was private and he could not open it. I hope this one goes through. Apologies, I have also been pretty busy here. :slight_smile:

Hello Eric,

Thanks a lot!! No worries!! For now as a temp fix , I have just disabled SBAS on one of the GPS. Cheers…

Hi

Sorry for the noob question. I’ve tried searching but without any success.

I got the Yaapu lua telemetry script working on a pixhawk using crossfire rx and radiomaster tx16s transmitter quite nicely and are enjoying it to bits.

I get constant feedback message “Loitering Data”. First I’m not 100% sure what this means apart from sending/receiving mavlink information.

Can I turn this alarm off and if so, where do I find the setting. I don’t want to turn off all sounds, just this (or any other) specific alarm/message

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Graham

Hi, you cannot silence specific messages but you check the config menu for available silencing options and experiment with them.

Hi Alex @yaapu -I don’t suppose there is a way to enable/disable the script on a per model basis?

Hi Dave, simply don’t add the widget or the telemetry script to that model at all

Hello Alex
any news for the widget for X12s on ethos ?