An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

Hi, GPS is not injected by my scripts, it’s coming from ArduPilot, so something broken in the telemetry stream, if you remove my script you should still receive GPS

Thanks yaapu. It could be then mav2PT issue. I will try to update my teensy board to latest mav2pt.

I have same problem .

Hi Alex how you going with ethos ?
any news ?

Hi , how solved, i have same problem, tks.

Hi Alex,

I have an TX16S with those settings:

-EdgeTx 2.6
-Express ELRS 2.0.1 on and R9M 2019 and R9 Slim OTA
-Yaapu 1.9.6 dev (4265d2f)
-Arducopter 4.2

• On RC_OPTIONS Use passtrought for CRSF activated
    -SERIAL1_PROTOCOOL = 23 (RCin)
    -SERIAL1_BAUD = 115
    -SERIAL1_OPTIONS= 0
    -On Yaapu script CRSF = yes
  • On telemetry i have with 22 telemetry signals
  • On the widget I can see the GPS position ok but he said “no telemetry data”

What is going wrong? I have been working on this for 3 days!!

Thanks in advance.

Alfonso

Try RC_PROTOCOLS set to CRSF bit only?

Thanks Dave.
I have solve the issue. I don’t change anything of configurations. Only I have remove the widget from the screen and put it again and It’s works!

Things strange but now working.

Thanks again.

Note: RC_PROTOCOLS I have = All

Hi all,
I released a first test version of my Widget for the Frsky Ethos X20 radios, it’s on github

Zoom is controller by touching the right top/bottom half of the map.
You can zoom on status text messages by touching them, touch the screen to go back to the main view.

feedback is welcome.

planned features:

• support for the X10/X12 radios
  • go full screen and remove ethos top and bottom bars (not really sure about this though)
  • add more left and right panels (waypoints, dual battery, etc)
  • add plotting screen

Alex

5 Likes

Alex - on the Ethos center panel in the lower left corner, what are the values in your screenshot labeled 0.0 W and 0%?

[quote="

planned features:

• support for the X10/X12 radios
  • go full screen and remove ethos top and bottom bars (not really sure about this though)
  • add more left and right panels (waypoints, dual battery, etc)
  • add plotting screen

Alex
[/quote]

got test / beta version i can test on the X12S

Wind speed, there’s an option in the config menu and throttle

1 Like

Not yet, takes some time to adapt to a smaller screen, all coordinates need to be updated, but I’m working on it along a new full screen version for both radios

Thanks Alex for your work, now I can buy the X20 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@yaapu,

Will there be a version of LuaCGS compatible with EdgeTX “Santa” v2.6.0?

Hi Alex,
After converting to EdgeTX 2.6, installed yaapu 1.9.6 with either Lua or compiled Lua scripts, it won’t work anymore. Keep getting Script Panic with “not enough memory”. I am using Taranis X9DP pre-2019. I realize that there is no luac in the boot options for EdgeTX, only lua option. Any suggestion?
Thanks,
Tig

Hi, seems like the compiled luac for OpenTX is not compatible with EdgeTX, this is an issue that unfortunately should not exist from my point of view but anyway as a temporary workaround you should compile the scripts in EdgeTX companion and copy them back to the radio as compiled luac so copy only the lua files to the EdgeTX companion virtual SD card and configure the script in the simulator, after running the script in the simr there will be luac files along the lua ones, copy them back to the radio and should work!

Could this work in LUACGS?

You can try yourself, it might work unless edgetx broke opentx compatibility in a way that require my scripts to be rewritten

-E- TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua: incompatible precompiled chunk
316.51s: LUA standalone script exited: deleting window!
316.51s: f_getcwd() = /SCRIPTS/TOOLS
316.60s: luaInit
316.60s: luaClose 0000018e69c42ee0
316.60s: lsScripts 0000018e69c41ba0
317.73s: f_getcwd() = /SCRIPTS/TOOLS
317.83s: f_chdir(D:/laure/Documents/AEROMODELISMO/EMISORA/EDGETX/SDCARD/2.6.0/SCRIPTS/TOOLS)
319.23s: f_getcwd() = /SCRIPTS/TOOLS
319.23s: luaInit
319.23s: luaClose 0000018e69c41ba0
319.23s: lsScripts 0000018e69c42ee0
319.23s: f_stat(D:/laure/Documents/AEROMODELISMO/EMISORA/EDGETX/SDCARD/2.6.0/SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.luac) = OK
319.23s: f_stat(D:/laure/Documents/AEROMODELISMO/EMISORA/EDGETX/SDCARD/2.6.0/SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua) = OK
319.23s: luaLoadScriptFileToState(/SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua, T): loading /SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua
319.23s: f_open(D:/laure/Documents/AEROMODELISMO/EMISORA/EDGETX/SDCARD/2.6.0/SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua, 1) = 0000018e69de5c60 (FIL 000000709d7feb18)
319.23s: f_close(0000018e69de5c60) (FIL:000000709d7feb18)
-E- luaLoadScriptFileToState(/SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua, T): Error loading script: /SCRIPTS/TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua: incompatible precompiled chunk
-E- TOOLS/Yaapu GCS.lua: incompatible precompiled chunk

It doesn’t seem to work