An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

Hello thanks for creating this script it seems awsome and looks like it must have taken an unfathomable amount of work. Unfortunately I am having the same issue with running it on my radiomaster pocket as “hwurzburg”. If I install the releases linked from the ardupilot page i get the no telemetry error. However if i use the release linked here Releases · iNavFlight/OpenTX-Telemetry-Widget · GitHub
everything runs fine on the pocket but ardupilot seems to have problems. On the Pocket i can connect to a betafpv tinywhoop running betaflight and all the telemetry runs perfectly. However if I connect to my plane running ardupilot the pitch axes is reversed, the modes don’t work properly(When i flip between modes the only ones that show up properly are manual and acro the rest show up as angle, i assume this is because the release i got is designed to interpret the inav modes not ardupilot.) and the arm status is missing. Can you help me figure out what i am missing or messing up. Thanks.

Hello,
first thank you very much for sharing this script, looks really nice!
I’m using it with taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 und R9M module and pixhawk 2.4.8.
Everthing works great but I keep getting “CRT: BAD LOGGING” messages every few seconds when I’m in AUTO mode.
I don’t see this message in mission planner.

I’m using the latest version.

Unfortunately I didn’t find something about this issue by searching.
Only someone who calls it the “Dreaded Bad Logging” :frowning:

Could someone please give me a hint in the right direction?

Thank you very much,
Matthias