An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

i use rfd900x for mavlink and control and only use AES encryption on the rfd900x with out issues

@yaapu

Hi Alex,

is the download of the Master Branch up to date? What is the latest version for Ethos (X18S)?

Hi, yes it’s up to date, any issues you’re having?

I often have a standstill of the display. But this is rather not due to your script, but to ELRS settings. (100 Hz, 1:4 or 1.2 telemetry in my case).

I just want to make sure that I use the current script.

Yes Alex @Alexey_Degterev is right.
Today after 6 months of RC break I have installed ethos on Horus x10s and yappu telemetry does not work.
Before moving to ethos from opentx it was working perfectly from many years.
Transmitter is receiving all sensors from receiver fem Fport under sensor discover.
But, no data on yappu screen. However, it does play audio when signal lost with receiver.

Using:r9m external module.

MX does work with telemetry on fport.

yes it does not work on the external module bay on ethos
its same on X12S the external module bay not working but it does work fine on if you use an isrm module upgrade as i have done to my X12s just will not work on module bay

Hope Alex can fix this issue. Not worth to upgrade. It’s x10s express 2.5years old. Prefer to switch to x20s or switch back to opentx old version.

well it does work on X10S internal module i set it up on buddy’s TX and i just update ethos 1.4.9
and still working fine just not on the module bay

I don’t have 900mhz internal module in my x10s express. I don’t thi it does come with 900mhz internal module.

I am using R9m module to have 900mhz signals.

i dont think its Script issue more like an ethos pass-through issue

1 Like

damn Frsky. absolutely non-working technical support. :rage:

I have found another little thing. In the Wiki for the X18 behind the HDOP value the GPS position is to be seen in the screenshot. That is missing with me, I have the current state of the widget.

(Ethos 1.4.9 on FrSky X18S, ELRS )

Naa. It’s a yappu script issue. Ethos advised its not a bug in ethos.

i have other scripts that dont work as well
there is no passthrough sensors in the module bay i have an script that checks
i also use and RFD 900X tx module that has mavlink to frsky passthrough in built and i have checked with logic tester all the passthrough stop as soon as hit sport in pin in the bay inside the radio
just like there is an fire wall installed
to me it looks like there is an hardware issue with frsky passthrough in module bay board with ethos
and i fly with other people that use crossfire as well same issues

They seem to be too lazy to figure it out. I regret that I bought a twin-xlite.

I dont think so. If its a hardware it shouldn’t work on open TX.
It works perfectly on open TX.

Hi, could you point out what is not displaying on your setup?

Hi Colin, I finally flashed my X10+ISRM with Ethos.
I tested my R9M 2019 with D16 V2 and it doesn’t even trigger the bind procedure, what firmware/protocol /version are you testing with your x12? Does it bind?

The GPS position:
x18_missing_gps