An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

Hi Colin, glad you made it work!!

[Q] The old yaapu widget config file did interfere with the new one? Do you still have a copy of that file?

no i just deleted it off the TX

1 Like

well it was not the config file anyway because i took off one off FLVSS LiPo Voltage Sensor
same old issue but this time its not with 3 FLVSS LiPo Voltage Sensor
i cant run more than one FLVSS LiPo Voltage Sensor if i do the GPS stop
that is pain
on plane 3.9.11

ok, I’ll prepare a patched 3.9.11 plane for the Cubeblack

Colin I missed this one.
No there’s no easy way, it would be easy to create 2 widget folders for the main script but not that easy to have multiple /SCRIPT/YAAPU/cfg folders, but it’s actually a very good request and I’ll add it to the list.

Colin I posted the fix on the scheduler thread

All good just flashed the Cube now i have a GPS :+1:

1 Like

Ok, I have now about 3,5 hours of testing without any problems, its working great. Thank you very much!

Great news Tobias, really glad it works all right

Hi @yaapu,
very thank’s for your work!
I’m installed yaapu 1.8.1b on my Jumper T16. My FC send mavlink to teensy 3.2 and FrSky x8r.
In widget i view mavlink messages status, armed disarmed, fly modes but no sensor…
When i discover sensor in Telemetry i see the sensors (no GPS) but for all ID = 0 and no valor.
What a mistake I made?

Thank’s to all

Hi Sicildroni,
thank you for using my Widget :slight_smile:

What ardupilot version do you have?
What firmware are you using on the teensy?

Alex

Hi @yaapu, thank’s for your reply :slight_smile:
Arducopter is 3.6.11 and Teensy (3.2) as uploaded MAV2PT_2.34 (today publied)…
After a few seconds sensors they become red and never show values …
In my Jumper T16 i upload your Widget 1.8.1b
Same problem whit MavlinkToPassthruPlus_v0.31
Thank’s

this looks more like a problem with the teensy configuration, perhaps rssi is missing… you better ask for help in the mav2PT thread here

@Sicildroni

Could you post a TLog for us?

Hi friends,
thank’s to all for support :slight_smile:
I resolved setting SRX parameters of Ardupilot!

Thank’s friends @yaapu @Eric_Stockenstrom

1 Like

Buddy what can i say that horus_1.8.1_beta1 map is great took it out or a spin no one issue and i like that you can put it one the screen on the horus :grinning::grinning::+1:

Thanks Colin,
user feedback is really important! Let me know if you spot any issues!

Oops, I just set up version 1.8.1.e.dev you passed me a few weeks ago… it got a bit busy over here :sweat_smile:

I’ll got to the field tomorrow and test this beta1.

EDIT 20h later: It’s raining like crazy… :rowing_woman: :persevere:

1 Like

Hi Alex-ArduPlane has a new Takeoff Flight mode (in dev). Just FYI for your next update as the script is not calling it now. I suspect this will be a popular feature as an Auto Mission was required before.

Hi Dave, actually I missed it :frowning: I’ll add it asap