After Take off : Drone Drifting and Unresponsive RC Controls

Hardware :

Speedybee405mini bls 35Aesc (stack), Speedybee 1404 motor with 3 inch propeller , 4s 450mah battery.

Firmware Version:

Copter 4.5.1 Firmware.

After takeoff, the drone initially flies normally, but then starts drifting left. When I try to correct it by pushing the roll right, it doesn’t respond well. I have to fully use roll right just to make a slight change in the drift. This happen sometimes in pitch too.
If more information is needed, please feel free to ask. I appreciate your assistance in addressing this issue.

this is the log file.

1 1-1-1970 5-30-01 AM.bin (914.1 KB)

thanks advance

Your system is good. Just once do all calibrations…

1. Accel calibration
  2. Compass
  3. *Radio
  4. *ESC

Read and follow the How to methodically tune (almost) any multicopter guide. Download the methodic configurator, edit each file in the configurator to suit your copter and write them to the FC one by one as you read along. The guide and configurator tell you what to do at any given time. Do not skip any steps! Anything that might seem like a shortcut will result in a worse tuned copter in the end, like the one you have now.

Thanks Already done these calibration, i am using dshot300 so esc calibration don’t required right?

Thanks, Ok i will try

Do not use your RC transmitter trims. If they are not centered, you can really get things out of whack with the autopilot.

Beyond that, I suspect you simply haven’t followed the tuning steps as linked by @Janno.

1 Like

i am facing the same issue
i am attatching the log file
please tell me the solution for it
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1i02AlJAidnBDy1DAx-MYD09mr4zPvMnC?usp=drive_link