Adjusting cruise speed

You are correct, its Sneaky-FPV fonts bug since my analog OSD reports correctly. Said that, I am still confused by the sharp altitude loss during cruise mode while the Vertical Speed showing ascending?

I’ve looked at a few of my personal logs, and GPS.VZ reads backwards. A negative value is a climb. A positive value is a descent. Here’s an example from one my own logs to show you during take off.

So the vertical speed in your log is correct, (it’s just not reading how we expect). To me a better question is why did the plane descend when it was 15 degrees nose up, max throttle, and 20+ m/s speed? The constant speed in the descent tells me it wasn’t diving to the ground, it was settling, suggesting that the nose up attitude is likely what it was doing. The constant attitude suggests the elevator was working as requested. The high bank angles keep suggesting to me the plane was on the verge of stall.

What if the elevator servo output mid point was set <1500, would that cause some issue?

I don’t think so, especially in cruise mode. And as the shows, the actual pitch of the plane was tracking the demanded.