7 inch long range quad kept oscillating after countless tuning

log here: 2023-12-25 14-16-04.bin - Google Drive

I have done countless autotune and manual tuning according to the wiki and I have also tried to use my experience from betaflight tuning to tune it and this quad is just kept doing the same thing — oscillation.

I do not think this is tuning related problems now but I just cannot figure it out. I have checked wiring and everything and found no visible hardware problems. I have tuned a 13 inch beast class drone and a x8 cinelifter and they are great to fly but the 7 inch is just becoming a nightmare to me.

Looking at the log I think the d term is too high but I have tried reducing d and p but it just flies even worse.

(Gyros are on the back side of the fc and there is no wire between esc and fc, so no wires are touching the gyro)

The 1st thing I would suggest is to re-configure the Notch Filter, you needlessly have way too much going on there. Disable the 2nd notch and set the 1st like this. See for yourself with the Webtool. You want the minimum filter footprint to get the job done.

What type of oscillation are you talking about?

Perhaps set AUTOTUNE_MIN_D back to default and give it another try. I would set aggression back to default too but many see good results where you have it.

It works! Thank you for your help.
After tuning filters I run a few autoune and the performance is much improved.
I now understand filters more, hope I can avoid setting up too much filters in the future lol.