30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Please, could you share SIYI PC Assistant and drivers link. The downloads section is blank :frowning:

hi frinde i have one proplem i have your camera ZT30 WORKINGWITH YOUR AIR UNIT FROM MH30 AND INGROUND YOUR MH30 GROUND UNIT SO MANY TIME WHEN I WORK FROM YOUR PRORAM SIYI FPV SOME TIME WHEN I AM WORKING ALL SYSTEM FREEZING SOME TIME THE VIDEO ONLY AND SOME TIME VIDEO AND CAMERA MOVMINT TO SOME TIME I WAIT SOMETIME AND ALL BACK TO WORK NORMAL AND MANY OTHERE TIME I NEED TO RESTART THE ALL SYSTIME HOW CAN YOU HELP ME ABOUT THIS PLEASE

I have the same issue, i dont find the SIYI PC ASSISTANT to update the firmware of recent fly more combo hm30 unit

Could you please help with a detailed description of how to select the firmware and whether it is possible to change the 6…to 0…if it does not match without problems for the air module?

We have an HM30 device and we have long range missions, some questions please:

• We need to put the ground receiver on large tripod to catch better signal. We want to use the LAN ethernet to pc to receive, the telemetry (work well) but i dont get the video signal. what video mode we need to setup in the ground receiver?

• what its the rtsp url to can see the video on qgrouncontrol? we use the standar siyi fpv cam

Thanks

Did you manage to configure the telemetry output?
I am currently trying to configure the F7 flight controller.

Yes and No:
I configured the UART (seems 4th of five available ports) as the Mavlink port (exclusively mavlink, no other functions/ports on this UART), then I have got the Telemetry on SIYI Android app and in the MP, but not in the QGC. I had tried to update my BetaFlight FC FW to the most recent version, but no differences - the QGC unable to get the telemetry (video is working in QGC).
I have F405 aocoda MPU 6500 FC

Hi,

i was unable to update the firmware in siyi pc assistant.

any solution? the pc assistant dont read the ground unit to update

the siyi assistant run, but it does not recognize the hm30 ground unit. any solutions?

Please send an email along with a short video to see the situation to support@siyi.biz

Good afternoon.

I have flashed the HM30 ground station with firmware version 0.2.3
Before that, it was 0.1.9
After flashing, the ground station does not turn on.
What do I need to do to revert to the previous firmware?
Please help me to restore the operation of the ground station.

Yikes, I have heard it may not be recoverable.

Have you contacted Siyi Support?

I would also like to upgrade but am very hesitant at this time.

I would not try to go back. Try again.
Does the assistant sees your Ground Unit?

Do not update. If it works, it’s not bad.
Yes, I contacted SIYI support. They didn’t answer me anything. They said that on Saturday their team of technicians would come back from vacation and help me.

He can’t see. The ground unit doesn’t even turn on. The screen does not turn on.

i have to update the ground unit to can connect in mission planner on udp, the factory firmware only allows to connect in qground control

siyi doc:

Mark
To use UDP datalink connection in Mission Planner, the ground unit FPV firmware should
be v0.2.6 and above.

but…

my pc dont recognize the ground unit and the siyi pc assistant dont read any settings

What does it means?
I have 0.1.9 and MP is able to get the MAVLINK telemetry (ofcourse, the request holds when just connected, because mavlink is unidirectional in my setup (betaflight))

I agree that MP connection is possible with V1.9 but it seems to only with on a wired connection

Siyi stated for it to work VIA WiFi it is required to be V 2.6.

I have udp connection by LAN cable and we are unable to connect telemetry in mission planner, only in qgroundcontrol

@Shturm777 Your HM30 ground unit simply does not turn on and the LED does not blink, either, that’s why we need further support from the team