30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

hello @SIYI

Recently, I saw data being received through the tcp port (192.168.144.12:5864 is mk15air, 192.168.144.25:37256 is camera) in the console tab of siyiqgc.
I want to know the protocol information of incoming packets. Is technical support available for this?
The sdk in MK15’s manual uses the same physical channel as mavlink, so it’s not preferred for data transfer.
Can you release your source code for QGC(like microhard, taisync…)?
The purpose is to know the communication status without using the sdk on the manual.

Additionally, thank you for always prompt product firmware upgrades.

Please write to support@siyi.biz and we will help

Please help,
Hello by here Srs,
is here anyone who knows how to download the bin. archive of: ZR10_UpgradeSD.bin ?
to be able to flash the Air Unit HDMI converter ?,
I do as it´s instruction manual say to download the archive of R1M Recording camera firmware,
then following the instructions from the Air Unit HDMI converter…,
but its very confuse… and I can not find the way to get the ZR10_UpgradeSD.bin…,

thanks in advance to everyone to help me

I have this product. When I plug this camera into my system, I get ping from 192.168.144.25. However, it does not open in the browser. My goal is to change the resolution and fps values. However, I cannot access the interface. I bought a good hm30 combo set. We will use it on drone. We want to do image processing by transferring the image to the ground station. We used a single port ip camera that I used to try from another team. When we used this camera, 192.168.144.25 was opened and we changed the values. But when we use our ip camera, it does not open. I am sending you an e-mail and you are not helping at all. Should we use this highly acclaimed product only as a telemetry device?

Hi,

I’m a bit confused, you write “We used a single port ip camera that I used to try from another team”
And “But when we use our ip camera, it does not open”

What camera is the first and what is the second? Is the second the camera that came with the HM30 set?

I do not use two cameras at the same time. Our ip camera R1M recording camera. When we use this camera, we cannot enter the interface. The other camera belongs to another person. That camera was the ip camera that came with the hm30 combo set, bought by my friend last year.We used this camera for testing. As a result of the test, we were able to access the interface. (192.168.144.25)

I understood you were just using one at the time.
Ahh, ok, yes, the ip camera that came with the hm30 combo does have a web interface.
I don’t know if the R1M recording camera has this web interface

I shared in this video. I want to change fps and resolution values. This is because I’m going to do image processing.

Don’t think the RM1 has a web interface. You should get the video stream out of it

thanks, i will try this

Hey Frank,

I just received one of these HM30 units and was wondering whether connecting the XT30 port directly to the power distribution board would be the right thing to do. I’m using a 6 Cell Li Po battery that is rated for 10000 mAh and I’m worried the voltage might fry the Air Unit and my A8 mini gimbal (I’m powering the gimbal and the air unit through the same power distribution board). Instead, I do have a 12 V BEC which can supply 12 V to 2 lines at 3 A total (so 1.5 A max to any one line). Would it be more suitable to power it with my 12V BEC or the power distribution board directly?

Thanks in advance!

3 to 4S will be 100% safe for both the air unit and A8 mini gimbal
For 6S, we’d better check your HM30 and A8 mini’s manufacturing lot by order information, please send them to support@siyi.biz

For above 6S, please use the power module, the original 4S to 18S power module is the first choice.

I didn’t really receive the power module in the set I’d ordered and am having trouble locating the serial numbers of the products. Do you mind sharing the max current I can expect the air unit to pull? If I have that figure, I can probably get something to work with the BEC or I’ll figure out another way to power it bcz I ordered your HM30 from Alibaba and it took about a month to be delivered. I need to send this UAV out by this week.

Hi guys. Does anyone else have problems with a R1M camera and gstreamer? A am trying to build in video receiver into my own app using gstreamer. But decoded video have a tons of artefacts (like on the image). The same problem i faced, when using QGroundControl, and standalone gstreamer-launcher. All It works absolutely the same. VLC player btw works fine, but have a HUGE latency (about 3 sec), even with a minimal buffer size. I tested it on few different laptops, with pretty modern CPUs (core i7 12 gen for example). The one interesting thing i noticed: SiyiGroundControl (modified version of QGC) works just fine, decoded video have no artefacts and have a small latency at same time. But SiyiQGC still using the same gstreamer library, isnt it? So whats the secret? Maybe it is the some tweeks in gstreamer?

On the screenshot below i am using gst-launch-1.0 with parameters rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.144.25:8554/main.264 latency=0 ! queue ! application/x-rtp ! rtph265depay ! avdec_h265 ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw,format=BGRA ! glimagesink

Hi i have HM30 and want to used it as radio receiver, tracker and video for my monitor and I used rfd900 as a backup, but the problem is when rfd900 connect the video on my monitor is “no signal” and sometime appear again for a moment and then “no signal” again. Any solution for this problem ?

Hi everyone! I have a HM30 module and it works good. The video signal is strong and of good quality. I tested the module and flew 15 km without any problems. Please tell me, I want to add the binding functionality through the application and without pressing a button on the aircraft (I have a closed body of the aerial vehicle so that excess moisture doesn’t get in, so it isn’t convenient to unwind it every time for binding).
Is it possible to implement such functionality through your application? I know a little about writing applications, so I will be glad for your help. Maybe someone has already done something similar. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Do you have to re-bind HM30 system frequently?

I have 2 HM30s to debug my application and to have some tests with module. But I have one board, so I have to rebind (that is, switch from one HM30 that works with your application and which I use for my flights, and the second ground HM30 with which I test various data transfer functions, different modes of your modules, combinations antennas, testing some code of my application)

@SIYI It possible to connect SIYI Ethernet to HDMI Converter OSD and tablet with USB-Ethernet adapter simultaneously? I want use SIYI FPV on tablet and see Video on HDMI Monitor in this configuration.

Hello Frank, I see that you are the man from Siyi, please can you help?