30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Well, the cable between GU and HDMI converter could be theoretically (CAT5) up to 326Ft. So I guess you can create your own cable with the right connectors between the GU and converter close to your TV. You need/can power the converter close to your TV

But it doesnt have lan in? This convertor

The ground unit HDMI convertor does have 100BaseTX, it is just not using RJ-45 connector. If you make a custom cable, you can plug it into normal switch.

Ok so i could solder cat5 to the conector and extend it then?

Yep, you could do on both sides.

Excellent thanks! I appreciate the quick response

Youtube supports H265
https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2888402?hl=en

Is it possible to use dual cameras with the hdmi output to a tv? I am assuming because there is no app involved or touch screen this would not be possible? Forgive me if im wrong but im assuming that the hdmi feed will get picked up by the tv when i plug it into the hdmi port but thats it no dual screens or picture in picture?

You got a dual USB splitter cable in the box. This is to temporary connect a mouse and keyboard to the device for configuration.

You got a dual USB splitter cable in the box. This is to temporary connect a mouse and keyboard to the device for configuration.

Ok thanks! Would be great to configure it this way! Thanks. My skyhunter is going to be a thing of beauty!

Hello Frank, @SIYI

Could you please share more detailed information about the 5DBi omni antenna and 11 DBi patch antennas that come out of the HM30 product? Can you share the VSWR value, radiating angle, antenna pattern and polarization shape and similar information?

“welcome to refer to its manual for assigning IP addresses and switching resolution.” - this manual has not instruction how to swith resolution. Only for gimbal camera. But I need switch to full HD and less FPS in recording camera. I’m not able to get into web interface (which is accecible in default camera). I bough few of this cameras, this is critical functionality for me. Current resolution for RTSP is 720 p

You can use SIYI FPV App for switching resolution between 720p and 1080p.

Here is the manual for R1/R1M recording camera.

When I want to download this Document, I got this, something new:

SIYI likes to make it complicated.

I think it is something new from Google.
I just put the manual in the folder like before and nothing else. So we can just share the folder link anyone without changing if the manual is updated.

Hi, I’m connecting phone via Ethernet to hm30 LAN port but I’m unable to change IP to static 192.168.144.20, there is no such option on my phone (tried 10 different phones, only one of them was able to set it)

Can you give me password from openwrt so I can set DHCP server to assign device connected by lan to 192.168.144.20 so I can connect qGroundcontrol or MP

Thanks

i can’t upgrade receiver firmware
Tried:
MK15_MK15E_RC_RF_FW (N32) v5.2.9 svn5801 2022-05-12.bin
MK15_MK15E_HM30_AU_RF_FW_(N32) v5.2.6 svn5802 2022-05-12.bin

Is there any way to recover it?

Please disconnect air unit from flight controller and other wires

What about this one, can you give me password from OpenWRT?