30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Here are some of the settings for the IP camera

Could give one more tip Shawn,

Go into the camera: System->Maintenance in bottom you see "“Restore Factory” and click.

Now, watch out!

With this, DHCP is on so it will get another IP address. Use a LAN scanner to find the camera (Jinan Jovison Science & Technology) In my case .131. Go back into the camera with the IP address, Network-> Basic. Turn off DHCP and change the IP to .25. An try again

2 Likes

Thanks Bart, it’s working now!! I had tried restoring factory defaults before, I guess the tablet was auto inputting a password. This time no password and everything is working!! Thanks!! You the Man!!

1 Like

The smile of the day :smile:
Thanks for @champ8242 's great help

I am enjoying RC using HM30, but I am still dissatisfied with the distance.
(Although the location is in the suburbs, it is within 5 km. In the worst case, image transfer will stop at 3 km or less.)
Therefore, I still want a long-range antenna.
As I wrote before, please introduce a store that sells 26db antennas.

Since the sub air unit has arrived, we are considering installing it on another aircraft.
With firmware 1.8, it is possible to register multiple air units, but only the Chinese version of the site is listed.
(It’s still 1.7 in the English version) Is there a reason for this?
Is 1.8 still not the official version?
Also, is it necessary to do something with GU-HDMI by changing the firmware of HM30 to 1.8?
(Now I can use it with 1.7 without any problem)

According to our experience, the solution to improve range of 80% customers are to improve the way they place antennas especially on the air unit.
If you don’t mind, please show us how you place your antennas on air unit and on ground unit in pictures or videos.

Purchasing links to all available high gain antennas for HM30 ground unit. Please have a check.

@den104 @Mohammad_Adib

Please find v0.1.8 firmware in the Google Drive link.

Uploading: IMG_20220609_203708.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220609_203719.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220609_203739.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220609_203648.jpg…
Uploading: IMG_20220609_203659.jpg…

Indeed, I didn’t really think about the antenna layout of the air unit.
However, as shown in the photo, the distance between the antennas is 200 mm or more, so I think that is not a problem.
The problem is that the cable to the antenna runs in the immediate vicinity of the speed controller with BEC for driving the motor.
Is it possible that it will be affected by noise?

Thank you for introducing the store.
But how big is this antenna?
Is it 345 mm x 350 x 15?
How much does it weigh?
I use an MFD Mini Crossbow as a Tracker,
It seems difficult to install a very large antenna.

I’ve waited for half of my day and the pictures are still uploading. Anyone can see the pictures?

The 26dB antennas can be too big for your tracker. The 21dB antenna will perferct fit your MFD tracker.

It seems that it has not been uploaded.
It seems that you can not do it even if you go from your smartphone.
Is it a problem on the site side?
I will try again after a while.
Is it possible that noise will affect the wiring by wiring near the speed controller for the motor?

No, impossible to see.

Been having the system since Nov 2021. Just had the time to make some videos for the first few flights. No long-range flight yet, just getting familiar with the system. Max flight distance about 700m from home location. Video through LAN to phone (Qgrouncontrol) and Bluetooth to laptop for mission planner.

2 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the actual setup. The LAN > USB-C is a great idea and might not be readily apparent to everyone otherwise.
Plane setup looks to be really stable.

We don’t know that you owe an airport :grinning:

If it does not get to 42km+ i will be upset :joy:

Thanks for the great product add!

how can i switch between 2 ip cameras? like gimbal camera and your fpv style ip camera