30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

I want to be able to be on the same ethernet subnet, is it possible to tunnel from a ground pc connected to ethernet port on ground to the network on the drone trough the camera ip port on air unit?

PC---->ground<-------------------------------------------->air----->PC

Can the 2 PC see each other using the link as a bridge?

Yes, the HM30 system can work as a bridge in this situation

Ok thanks, i have seen on alibaba that shipment to italy is very late, is there any way to buy it faster? What is the price for only ground and air unit without any camera?

Both combos are sealed with an FPV camera. If you don’t need the external battery, you can choose the FPV combo.

If you are ok with DHL shipment, the shipping time will be not more than 7 days.

Welcome to buy from SIYI Official AliExpress.
https://siyi.aliexpress.com/

I don’t see any dhl option on aliexpress.
When you click on the link it should default to the system itself not the loillipop antenna…

Thanks for your feedback.

DHL has been added as shipping option.

I guess the Lollipop antenna was shown in the direct link because of the AliExpress algorithm.

Thank you, will dhl option stay there for future too?

Thanks.

The one without the FP battery can still accomodate an FP battery? (we have some spare ones). I mean if the FPV combo (lower price) can still accept quick release FP battery.

It will stay there. It shoud have been there in the first place.

You are right. As long as it is FP battery, it will fit.

Ok thanks, have all my answers now :slight_smile:

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your response,
To answer your question. I updated the firmware on the Air & Ground unit, I am currently using v3.2.1 and v0.1.6 respectively.

I bought the HM30 FPV Combo from here: HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link,SIYI?

BM

Just seen ArxangelRC’s new video about the HM30. Looks pretty good !!

1 Like

Please find in the below link the v0.1.7 (ground unit) and v3.2.3 (air unit) firmware and update. And please also check if the FPV firmware version match what shows in Device Info. If it does not match, we will guide you for the FPV firmware update as well.

HM30
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dN6xjTmUncQ-8LZRCVpfNUr6SEq4XbTr?usp=sharing

There is a chance that the RF firmware and the FPV firmware do not match will cause some minor issues.

Hello, I am a student developing a solar powered UAV. I have a few questions about HM30.

1. What is the typical power consumption of the air unit ?
  2. How the system perform under long operation time.
  3. How does the system react with heat? What is the maximum operating temp?
  4. Can the ground unit be charged while it is operating? If yes, through what port ?

Thanks for your post, Zhaohua.

Power consumption is less between 2 to 4 W.

Exactly how long time will you operate? We have tried powering the system for more than a week during tests and everything works fine.

The heat balance of the system is around 50 centigrades if the environment temperature is no more than 60 centigrades.

The ground unit cannot be charged while it is working when you are using the external battery power. But you can power the ground unit through its XT30 port all along.

I can’t find the SIYI FPV App at PlayGoogle. Where to download?

Thanks for the info.

The app is here
HM30
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dN6xjTmUncQ-8LZRCVpfNUr6SEq4XbTr?usp=sharing

1 Like