30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

I have 2 HM30s to debug my application and to have some tests with module. But I have one board, so I have to rebind (that is, switch from one HM30 that works with your application and which I use for my flights, and the second ground HM30 with which I test various data transfer functions, different modes of your modules, combinations antennas, testing some code of my application)

@SIYI It possible to connect SIYI Ethernet to HDMI Converter OSD and tablet with USB-Ethernet adapter simultaneously? I want use SIYI FPV on tablet and see Video on HDMI Monitor in this configuration.

Hello Frank, I see that you are the man from Siyi, please can you help?

Do you want to upgrade ZR10 or the air unit HDMI converter?

I have a problem with ZR10 firmware 0.3.0 (zoom 0.2.2). I can’t receive current zoom info using API. Using CMD 0x05 (manual zoom) or 0x0F (absolute zoom) and zoom works - camera understand the command, but there is no ACK packet! Firmware 0.2.8 works fine. What was changed?

And one more. Is it right description about CTRL field? I only receive any ACK when set CTRL to 1, but manual says it must be 0.

Please check if the latest SDK in ZT30 user manual helps.

1 Like

By the way, my aim is just the connect both and i am planning to use joystick on the pc, i wont use a rc control unit.

For one time not a question to the community. Here another application for the system.

Its the Rover Yucatan 1:8 from ABSIMA.
Its Receiver is prepared to connect another RX/TX System in parallel. So the lights works
automatically as with the original TX.
Just finished, will post more when in action.
Actually with the standard cam, but I will replaced it by A8 mini when arrived.

3 Likes

Please help me (HM30)
i got 3 problems

1. USB C cable from ground to android (SIYI FPV) app dont see unit (no video) and wi fi is ok.
  2. Siyi ip camera. 192.168.144.25 doesnt open in browser stock ip camera (192.168.144.12 open ok - its a ground) at this time video from camera show at app good ( wifi connect to ground)
  3. how to connect my another IP camera (hikvision) to air? i cut wires write (rx+rx-tx+tx-). i change ip hikvision cam to 192.168.144.25. and no video, but at this time 192.168.144.25 in browser i can come in to my hikvision good. But no video.

When using the USB you must disable WiFi in the Smart Phone or Tablet.

i try it. thats way doesnt help

@SIYI I just received the A8 mini Cam.
The video connection worked immediatly but with the control of the Gimbal I had serveral hours.

The UART Connection do not work, even with all parameters set as in the Manual v1.5.
Threre is even an error on page 57. I think it must be CAM1_TYPE instead CAN1_TYPE.

Finally i got it to work with the S-Bus connected. But even there is a cable with 2 pairs black and yello wires. It is nowhere to see, which one is the output and which one the Input.
Here the connection which functions with the supplied wires:

@SIYI if several current and voltage sensors are configured, the application displays them all one by one. Is it possible to add an option to show only the first one? Or one could choose which voltage sensor to display.

@siyi There is a bug in the A8 mini Gimbal Cam.
In Mode FPV it is not possible to control Yaw by S-Bus.
Pitch works normally.
In Mode Follow Yaw works.
FW 0.3.2

Edit:
Connected via SIYI QGroundControl the control of Yaw functions also in FPV Mode.

Does touchscreen control in SIYI FPV app or SIYI QGroundConrol work?

Yes, all functions work in SIYI QGroundControl with touch screen.
But for Rovers not so usefull to look left or right in front of a curve.

Still fighting to control the Gimbal via UART. So far both versions (Ardupilot Driver or Mavlink Protkoll) didn’t function. I tried Serial1, Serial2, Serial 4 and 5. No motions. (Serial3 is for GPS)
I hoped, Yaw would work with this links.
But beside of this bug, it’s a great product also for Rover.
A little bit slow in curves.

Are they different type of switches on your remote for yaw and pitch control? If the same switch works for pitch, it should work for yaw.
If touchscreen works, the yaw control should be fine, maybe there is a channel mix/conflict

I used the right stick for cam pitch and yaw.
(Left stick for throttle and steering the Rover)

In Mode Follow Yaw works in Mode FBV not.
Pitch works in both Modes.

@SIYI In the meantime I “solved” the Yaw Issue myselfe by adding an external Servo.
This solves also the missing proportional Mode I need.
The cam turns now proportional to the steering.
So I can look where I drive in a narrow curve. Helpfull because the Cam has not a wide lens angle what I find verry good.
The standard Yaw turns and turns until the stick is in middle position again.

1 Like

Dear Frank,
I recently purchased your system HM30 and have a few questions.

1. How to change camera settings (resolution, quality, bitrate…). In the application SIYI FPV I saw that it is possible to change only resolution(HD/Full HD). In the applacation Siyi Assistant I saw the settings I need, but for some reason nothing is set there, and when I set these settings and click the save button, nothing is saved. Maybe I connected the system to the app incorrectly? On YouTube, I saw a video where he went to the IP of the camera (192.168.144.25) and there were the same settings as in Siyi Assistant , but when I enter this address in the search bar, the page does not load.
  2. With what system settings(resolution, bitrate, quality…) and under what conditions can I receive video images at a distance of 30/40 km?

Thanks,
Vitalii