30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Ohhh ok i got it :slight_smile: now i understand!

Hello risto OK,. needing some help. Looks like the unit was able to bind, I’m using the HDMI convertor and I get the SiYI loading screen, but instead of video I get another screen where it looks like I’m supposed to select Launcher3, or SIYI FPV? No way to select anything? I also see video symbols., like play, stop, volume?

With the ground unit HDMI converter, you received also a USB host plug, where you can attach a normal computer USB keyboard and a mouse.
The ground unit HDMI converter runs pretty std. Android. Attach a mouse and a keyboard and then also you can change the language under settings to your local language, or English if you prefer.

Is there an easy way to get SIYI FPV to run on my windows 11 please

You are the best !!! :):): any help on how to connect the remote ?

See: 5 Ways to Run Android Apps on Your PC for Free | PCMag
You can also try: Windows Subsystem for Android™️ | Microsoft Learn (might be trickier, as the app apparently needs to be listed on Amazon appstore. Ideally, someone from Siyi could add it?)

See the FT24 manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QHTgSDqVpQRV1pyZKiNY4oJC4-Xq6mE/view
especially pages 88 and 89 (PDF pages 93 and 94).

Then see HM30 manual https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZmsFr6kp8q5yCv4zQzhlIN6vM5ca2Faa/view for ground unit RC signal input connection port, page 8 (PDF page 14).

Basically you only need to wire up 2 lines - GND and a signal/S.BUS.

1 Like

Thank you Risto,I tried the windows subsystem for android could not get it working fried my poor lonely brain cell will have a look at the others

Just did so from what i understand i need to purchase Onother module to attach to the remote or do i use some cable or Bluetooth ? Didn’t really understand the concept ?

You connect 2 wires. From ground and signal at the micro JR-bay of your radio:
grafik

to RC input port:

GND to GND and signal to PPM/S.BUS/UART pin.

In your FT24, put external module into S.BUS mode (see Sec. 8.2 in the FT24 manual).

2 Likes

Hi Frank,
I would like to use the FPV app on windows, any plans for a windows version ?. If not can you put the android siyi fpv app on the amazon app store.

1 Like

There is not a plan at this moment.
Please try to follow @Risto 's great suggestions and use Android simulators.
We already planned to add the app in Google Play Store and will include Amazon app store. Will look into it and update asap.
Thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

Thanks Frank,
The amazon app store is the best option for windows, using Window subsystem for android ( built into windows OS).
The amazon app store / microsoft are very keen for apps, had a quick look at how to load up an apk on the amazon app store seems pretty easy.

Ok i wanted to ask if there some other way to connect to it remotely with no wires what do i have to buy ?

1 Like

You can wire the receiver S.Bus output to HM30 RC port. Then control from the transmitter remotely.

You can also get telemetry on your radio with a mavlink to s port converter from the hm30 UART. Converter is about 10 dollars

1 Like

Can you send me a link please what i have to buy thanks:)

Product Image60x60
FrSky Yaapu Telemetry Converter Cable Pixhawk to Taranis X9D Plus QX7 Jumper T16 Smart Port R9 Slim+ R9 X8R XSR R9M X4R Receiver (New)

1 Like

Amazon website online

AU $13.29 5%OFF | FrSky Yaapu Telemetry Converter Cable Pixhawk to Taranis X9D Plus QX7 Jumper T16 Smart Port R9 Slim+ R9 X8R XSR R9M X4R Receiver
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPj7XQi
Has setup video

1 Like