Battery- LiOn solid state
14s 30000Mah *2
Pixhawk cube
Frame weight - 18kgs
Battery -12 kgs
Payload 20kgs
Mtow - 50kgs

Ps- current sensor reading is wrong

So we have done the initial tuning as explained in arducopter and done till auto tune. ( no payload attracted - takeoff weight =30kgs )

Did few loiter flights and changed some prams for accel brk jerk for our need.

During the loitering I got few errors of ekf3 lane switch

Also I am not sure if the dynamic notch filter prams are set properly or activated .

Requesting team to look in the the log and prams which I am attaching here and let us know if we are in the right direction and what can be done better in terms of vibe , ekf, and auto tune.

Also this quad copter is meant for a payload delivery of 20kgs.

All these flights were without payload.

Attaching the logs and prams google drive link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Od8ULK89AB4kE7j-7l8aUAkscsnhLZB0

Thank you

There is no .bin log file in that link.

Uploading it right away some how it got missed

Indicative of these low values I don’t think it’s a good Auto Tune:
ATC_ANG_PIT_P,3.463688
ATC_ANG_RLL_P,4.595429
You can set them to 6 for now.
At the very high thrust/weight you have for a large craft tuning will be a bit challenging.
Also, the Notch filter is not configured correctly. Set these and make a short hover flight in Althold:

INS_HNTCH_ATT,40
INS_HNTCH_BW,25
INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1
INS_HNTCH_FM_RAT,0.7
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,50
INS_HNTCH_HMNCS,3
INS_HNTCH_MODE,1
INS_HNTCH_OPTS,0
INS_HNTCH_REF,0.12
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,4

Ok will be doing a test flight in next 12 hours shall update the new log file. You want me to put 10kgs payload and then do a auto tune or does the auto tune have to be without any extra weight as mentioned in docs most agile form of drone

Let’s see what it looks like w/o the payload. Just need to check the Notch filter results.

1 Like

we did change the parameters as mentioned above
And then started auto tune. Nill wind condition.
Roll pitch and yaw auto tune was carried out successfully. There after we landed and did a take off in stabilise mode changed to altitude hold mode and played around the roll and pitch movement for the logs and then at the end did a loiter for few seconds for log. All these are without any payload and just the frame and battery load.

File has been put in google drive under Test Flight 2 folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Od8ULK89AB4kE7j-7l8aUAkscsnhLZB0?usp=drive_link

Looking forward for inputs from you

Hi
So we did change the parameters as mentioned above
And then started auto tune. Nill wind condition.
Roll pitch and yaw auto tune was carried out successfully. There after we landed and did a take off in stabilise mode changed to altitude hold mode and played around the roll and pitch movement for the logs and then at the end did a loiter for few seconds for log. All these are without any payload and just the frame and battery load.

File has been put in google drive under Test Flight 2 folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Od8ULK89AB4kE7j-7l8aUAkscsnhLZB0?usp=drive_link

Looking forward for inputs from you

Need to look at a flight log post Auto Tune, not the Auto Tune log. Do some hovering and some Pitch, Roll and Yaw inputs. Looks like you need to run Magfit for the compass calibration also. For that flight simply do some figure 8’s and some throttle changes. So, 2 log files to generate here.

Hi , we did a flight after auto tune. It is saved in folder “test flight 2. And “test flight folder 3” consists of flight log of 10kgs payload.

we did a flight after auto tune. It is saved in folder “test flight 2. And “test flight folder 3” consists of flight log of 10kgs payload.

Logs are here in this link

Pitch is looking pretty good. I would copy the PID’s from Pitch to Roll.
Also, reduce these based on this Input Shaping TOW weight
ATC_ACCEL_P_MAX,43974.74
ATC_ACCEL_R_MAX,35578.32
ATC_ACCEL_Y_MAX,10200.5
And increase these based on MOT_THST_HOVER:
PSC_ACCZ_I
PSC_ACCZ_P

Hi

So next flight we will copy the pids from pitch to roll and share a log also can you tell if the notch filters set correctly or not.

Hi

Could you check if the notch filters are set properly. Log can be seen in same google drive link test flight folder 2

I don’t know which log to review.

1 Like

Second folder - test flight 2 after auto tune zero payload .

This has flight in altitude hold mode to check for notch filters

Second folder - test flight 2 after auto tune zero payload .

This has flight in altitude hold mode to check for notch filters

I see 3 files in the above link. Post a link to one (1) file you want to have reviewed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WnbvOtLXzz0h6JV3BedGm41wJE1wiHNF?usp=sharing

Log file here to be checked for filters