ZR10 2K QHD 30X Hybrid Zoom Gimbal Camera - SIYI's first industry gimbal camera and it won't be the last

I have tried both connections, and it’s not work. More at all, the herelink Ethernet is AUTO MDIX, so it should automatically work for both cases.

Hello @SIYI . I cannot download new FW for ZR10 from the official website. It says “404 page not found”. It looks like there is some problem with the website. Pease check. Is there an alternative download source?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The link has been fixed. Please confirm.

It works now. Thanks for quick response.

Do you know, if i plug the ZR10 on my PX orange cube and linked to Mission Planner, there is a GUI appearing on MP ?(GUI appearing like a pop-up, and looks like a controller to control the camera).
I can’t test it by my own because i don’t have the product yet .

Thank you

PX orange has no way of transmitting/receiving data so also no stills or video

but the PX4 orange cube is a flight controller, so he received data right ?
But the question was more linked to the gimbal camera and the Mission Planner. Do you know if a GUI appeared when we connect a ZR10 (or a A8 mini) to MP ? and if not do you know others gimbal camera which can do that ?

Thank you for your response.

You are 100% right. The PX4 orange cube is a flight controller.
It has no transmitter/receiver. This you need to connect to the PX4 Orange. Your Gimbal/camera you connect to this transmitter./ receiver and THAN you can see the image in MP. If you connect the T/R to the PX4 you get the telemetry in MP. If you connect a GCS you can even control the PX4 and if you want you can control the Gimbal as well.

That is the sort of basics

Thank you, yes it is the basics but i’m reading continuously to understand.

But my question at the beginning was more linked to the gimbal camera and the MP.
Is there a GUI (which looks like a controller to move just the gimbal) appearing on the MP (but it’s not the payload control) when we connect the gimbal to the MP ?
Or should i use a xml file to send the command ?

Hi SIYI Team, There are 2 problems I think are critical for quality products that need to be solved by fixing algorithms.

1. Autofocus during Zoom:

Autofocus is not continuous during absolute zoom. The focus only begins to adjust after the zoom is fully completed. This delay affects the autofocus quality significantly. In some instances, the focus may not be properly reestablished. A continuous autofocus, which adjusts at every step of the zoom, would greatly reduce the likelihood of losing focus.

1. Consistency in Zoom Levels:

The main issue concerns the consistency of zoom levels. Zooming the camera to a specific level should always be the same, as I perform camera calibration at each level. To replicate this issue, please zoom to level 1 and read the zoom level. Then manually zoom out to level 1. If the zoom functioned correctly, the reading should be 1, and further zooming out shouldn’t be possible, as this is the lowest level. Please test this through several cycles, such as 1-5-1 and 1-4.5-1.

I hope these details help in diagnosing and resolving the issues.

We are looking forward to your feedback and a possible solution.

P.S.
I’m a software engineer please let me know if you need help

Best regards, Arthur

Hi! A quick question on the great @SIYI camera: is it possible to negotiate a custom RSTP blocksize? Or, alternatively, may it be possible to adjust it by any other means, like by some special camera setting, or by limiting the Ethernet MTU?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

I believe that our support engineer has reached to you for this issue. I’ll be following up

Please send the specific requirement to support@siyi.biz

1 Like