Yaw not compensating on split elevon aircraft

Good day, trying to make a rudderless twin engine plank fly straight with split elevons.

The split elevons are wired up as differential spoilerons and have been proved with previous aircraft. Also the inboard controls are wired as elevons. I have tried differential throttle as well, every flight however seems to result in a flat turn and spin to the right and the split elevons to not appear to be compensating when viewed from the ground, though all surfaces are stabilizing correctly when ground tested. I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who could take a look at the logs and see if there is anything that could be uncovered, my only thought is that the servos are insufficient to activate the split elevons in the air however with throttle engaged I do not see why that would be a problem and the behavior was the same with or without differential throttle.

regards

Kavin

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1e9Vil_VVMO1mXrLO_CoP-QW0Q8ERJ_w8?usp=sharing

I’m happy to have a look, but can you point me at a single representative log to analyse instead of 10 logs?

Yes log 89 has a flight with differential thrust engaged, log 91 is a flight with equal throttle to both motors.

I had a look at 89 and it clearly is using rudder for differential
if you put in manual rudder in MANUAL mode on the ground then does it put in appropriate differential to turn in the right direction?

Yes. Double, triple and quadruple checked manual and stabilized movements before launch.

I think the simplest course of action is to boost the digital servos from 5 to 8v and if that doesn’t work, sizing the servos up a bit. Looking at the ground footage right after launch, the rudder simply isn’t deploying visibly when it starts to yaw.

OK what I found this morning after boosting the voltage to 8v is that stabilization is variable. At first I thought adequate stabilization was correlated to a satellite lock but as I kept testing, stabilization varied between strong stabilization and only very slight stabilization, I could not find anything I was doing that was correlated to when it was strong or almost non-existent.

The stabilization seemed to be affected by arming status, when armed there was only 1/4 the surface movement if not less. Reflashed with 4.1.2 and that cleared that up. What became apparent is that the split elevon servos are also insufficient, and I believe the left motor is always pulling harder despite escs being identically calibrated.