YAW Manual Tune tips, please

AutoTune did a good job on Roll and Pitch, but fails miserably on Yaw, asking for Manual Tune. Also on Yaw_D, which I tried for the first time, as all my previous work was on 4.3.x and older.
Besides post-flight log analisys, what’s there to look for during manual “rate_yaw_p” adjustment ?
Roll and Pitch are more visually striking when tuning rate_p and rate_d, but Yaw is less so.

Have you got a .bin log you can share.
Also point out if there’s something in particular that yaw is doing or not doing.
I’ve found a regular Yaw autotune can set the ATC_ACCEL_Y_MAX a little low, and it can usually safely be doubled, or at least rounded up somewhat.
EDIT: the other thing to look for is some yaw oscillations at arming, which could indicate wobbly landing gear, or Yaw P and I too high, even Yaw ANG P might be a bit high.

There is also the new Yaw D autotune - before starting it set the ATC_RAT_YAW_D term to 0.001 (but maybe that requirement/bug has been fixed)
Also there is Andys more manual method taken from his 7inch build blog and youtubes. It requires a basic Yaw P and I tune to already be in place I believe.

Yaw manual tune:

• autotune does not touch ATC_RAT_YAW_D, has to be tuned manually
  • Set ATC_RAT_YAW_FLTD to optimal value from final autotune for roll/pitch
  • Try values for ATC_RAT_YAW_D from 0.0001 in steps of 1000% until oscillation observed - so 0.0001, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1
  • At oscillation reduce in steps of 10% until no oscillation - 0.1, 0.09, 0.08, 0.07, 0.06, 0.05, 0.04, 0.03 and then reduce another 25% - 0.02
  • Tune ATC_RAT_YAW_FLTD by changing and repeating manual process
  • On the Chimera7 ATC_RAT_YAW_FLTD = 60 / ATC_RAT_YAW_D = 0.02 was found to give best balance

Yaw maximum acceleration:

• Remove acceleration constraints - ACRO_YAW_P = 15 or ACRO_YAW_RATE = 600 and ATC_ACCEL_Y_MAX = 0
  • Do a fast yaw maneuver
  • In the log measure the observed RATE.Y acceleration. Calculate acceleration from MAX(RATE.Y) - MIN(RATE.Y) / T. Multiply by 100 to get centidegrees/s/s and set ATC_ACCEL_Y_MAX to this value
  • For the Chimera7 this resulted in ATC_ACCEL_Y_MAX = 72000