Yaw imbalance in my quad copter

Hi
Yesterday I was testing my quad copter and observed a very weird behavior of the UAV. My first flight was in alt. hold mode. The system was rotating 360 in counter clock direction without giving any yaw input. Initially I thought the system is trying to align is it’s yaw, so I took 2 more flights but the issue was still there. Just to be 100% sure about the issue, I tried position hold mode but it was still taking counter circles and to make it stable, I was giving yaw input manually.
The flight controller used was cubeorange+. I cannot share the log files, as there was no data (this is strange too) on the cube.

Probably the motor spin direction is wrong. The copter will be trying to increase speed of CW or CCW motors to counter the yaw and making it worse, because they are not spinning in the correct directions from the start.

Are you trying to say that I have plugged CW into CCW? In that case the system will topple, isn’t it?

No one or more motors are spinning in the wrong direction.
Unless there’s a problem with the Yaw channel on your radio.

If it’s a small quad and everything is hooked up like it would be for Betaflight, then set the FRAME_TYPE = 12 and use this diagram

I’m using M690b of t-drones, so it’s not a small quad. And I’ve checked the motor direction and config as well using ardupilot, everything is perfect. But still I’m facing yaw issue.

We would need a .bin log file of this happening to know more.
Also can you video the copter being armed - no need to fly, just arm so we can see props spinning.