Y6 2400g 11000mAH Pixhawk

Scenario: Battery Failsafe Triggers at 10.5volts with 5mins of hangtime, using approximately 3000mAH of the battery (Confirmation of mAH with charger ± 2%). I think my voltage calibration is good since the mAH come out so close.

Question: How can I get to more of my 11000mAH battery before triggering the failsafe? Any Ideas?

Thx
Tom

[quote=“spenex”]Scenario: Battery Failsafe Triggers at 10.5volts with 5mins of hangtime, using approximately 3000mAH of the battery (Confirmation of mAH with charger ± 2%). I think my voltage calibration is good since the mAH come out so close.

Question: How can I get to more of my 11000mAH battery before triggering the failsafe? Any Ideas?

Thx
Tom[/quote]

Can’t help you without a log. Voltage and current measurements are entirely separate. You could be getting a lot of voltage droop on your battery, or the measurement could be low.

Also, I’m turning 11 4.7s.

Is there an upload choke, my .tlog is only 1.3mb? All i get is this “The upload is currently in progress.”

@spenex,
You really need to download the data flash logs either using the Terminal to get the text version or the MP Flight Data data flash log function (tab) under the HUD to retrieve the binary version.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Sorry i was away from the bird over the weekend. Please see attached logs. I’m leaning towards an excessive loaded voltage drop.

Thanks,
Tom